Become a Patron!

Fizzy effect/sensation

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't sure. I have tried my collection single mixed. I wasn't bsure how to mix cola. Thanks for the insight.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
start low and work up till you find your happy spot.. then push a tiny bit more to make sure you find it :)

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks smokey. I was looking at some recommendations for a honey flue. Looking toward Vz sc. Figured you could give some insight.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I do like playing with vapingzone, they do some tobaccos very nice.. the amounts used is comparable to flavor art..
as far as which flavors.. I tend to like the darker ones.. i think they do have a honey flue there.. you will have to read the descriptions..

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does Champagne FA work as a substitute for Champagne TPA, or are their tastes/effects very different?

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
Isn't fizz just adding a 'base' element into the mix? To raise the PH ?

I played around with my Orange Creamsicle by adding Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate*) and a Base, Quite similar to the chemistry of Baking Powder with a base and an acid-salt* blended together

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
A question for everyone who might know: If you were going to mix up a gingerale vape, which bubbly flavor additive do you think would do it the most justice? I'm going for a dry Canadian, light-colored type gingerale...I came upon this thread thinking that Champagne would probably be my best bet, but now I'm not so sure. Also, if you happen to have an opinion on which flavor company makes the best dry gingerale concentrate, please sing out on that as well. Cheers! :D

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A question for everyone who might know: If you were going to mix up a gingerale vape, which bubbly flavor additive do you think would do it the most justice? I'm going for a dry Canadian, light-colored type gingerale...I came upon this thread thinking that Champagne would probably be my best bet, but now I'm not so sure. Also, if you happen to have an opinion on which flavor company makes the best dry gingerale concentrate, please sing out on that as well. Cheers! :D

Champagne is probably the best choice IMO.
Don't know of any Ginger Ale flavors, so your best bet is maybe NF Ginger, but it's hard to come by and expensive.
FW makes a Ginger too but I haven't tried any yet.

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Champagne is probably the best choice IMO.
Don't know of any Ginger Ale flavors, so your best bet is maybe NF Ginger, but it's hard to come by and expensive.
FW makes a Ginger too but I haven't tried any yet.

I have yet to try tfa champagne, but FA to me is only a very light effervescent feeling. I like nf organic ginger for ginger taste.

I think I'll go with FW for the Ginger Ale, and maybe Lorann Champagne for the bubbly - hopefully it will work well together! One of the reviews on ECX says the ginger ale is great, but missing "the burn", which it sounds like he's/she's happy about, but I'd like to get that sensation in there if I can. ;)

ECX is all out of FA Champagne at the moment, and it would have been my first choice. Fingers crossed that the LA version will do the trick! I can't remember if I read about anyone trying it in any of the above messages, so if anyone has tried it, I'd love your opinion. I'm hoping to be able to pick up everything I need in the one order, but if the LA is no good, and I can find FA's version elsewhere, I may just do that. My best friend LOVES ginger ale, and I really want to surprise her with it for our birthday (yup, we were born on the same day, in the same hospital, then met in high school and the rest is history - cool, eh? lol).

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'll go with FW for the Ginger Ale, and maybe Lorann Champagne for the bubbly - hopefully it will work well together! One of the reviews on ECX says the ginger ale is great, but missing "the burn", which it sounds like he's/she's happy about, but I'd like to get that sensation in there if I can. ;)

ECX is all out of FA Champagne at the moment, and it would have been my first choice. Fingers crossed that the LA version will do the trick! I can't remember if I read about anyone trying it in any of the above messages, so if anyone has tried it, I'd love your opinion. I'm hoping to be able to pick up everything I need in the one order, but if the LA is no good, and I can find FA's version elsewhere, I may just do that. My best friend LOVES ginger ale, and I really want to surprise her with it for our birthday (yup, we were born on the same day, in the same hospital, then met in high school and the rest is history - cool, eh? lol).
Let us know how it turns out. I think the FA wine/champagne might be to sweet? Now I am curious. I am going to mix up some nf organic ginger and FA wine/champagne and let us know what I get/taste...in light of science. If you don't end up liking the ginger ale flavor you get, do try the NF organic ginger. I know you wanted to one stop shop, but I don't think any of us have luck with that. Good luck!!

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Let us know how it turns out. I think the FA wine/champagne might be to sweet? Now I am curious. I am going to mix up some nf organic ginger and FA wine/champagne and let us know what I get/taste...in light of science. If you don't end up liking the ginger ale flavor you get, do try the NF organic ginger. I know you wanted to one stop shop, but I don't think any of us have luck with that. Good luck!!

Thank you for the good luck, and yes, I'm looking forward to finding out how your blend turns out! If I must shop around, so be it. :)

Hmm, trying to think of something that might do the trick, maybe 0.25-0.50% FA Black Pepper?

Not a bad idea, but I think I'll try the opposite route first, and hit it with a splash of Koolada - a cool burn as opposed to a hot one.;) If that doesn't work, the Black Pepper sure sounds like an interesting idea - I never would have thought of that - thank you! :D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If the black pepper does not provide enough burn, there's always...

INW SHISHA CHILI & HOT SPICE
http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/inawera-shisha-flavours/711-shisha-chili-hot-spice-10-ml.html
:idea:
Ron
----
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

Oooo, I had no idea there was such a spicy flavoring out there! I betcha that could work, if diluted into the teeniest amount. Even if not suited to the ginger ale, I bet I could come up with some interesting nontraditional vape flavors...you know, ones that are savory instead of sweet - don't see too many recipes kicking around for those! Having said all that, I likely won't get into making savories because I'm hooked on super-sweets...BUT...you never knowwww. :D

Thanks for the, idea, Ron! If I give it a shot, I'll definitely let you all know how it works out.

P.S. Loving your Wayne Dyer quote! Love his work. :)

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Forgot to mention the Black Pepper really doesn't have any heat, it's more like a flavor IMO.

I reckon the combination of the "bubbles" and the Koolada ought to do the trick. I've never really known ginger ale to be 'hot", unless it's golden ginger ale, then one could argue it definitely has a bit of a burn...

I gotta get my ducks in a row and order up these flavors, STAT!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Believe it or not that INW Tea & Quince at 1% tastes like carbonation. I mix in 1.5% of FLV Grape to make a grape soda.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cola from flavor apprentice gives me that sensation. I made a badass black cherry cola float flavor. I'm basically mass pyridoxine it now cause all my friends absolutely love it lol. I've heard good things about champagne as well. Let us know if you try it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Believe it or not that INW Tea & Quince at 1% tastes like carbonation. I mix in 1.5% of FLV Grape to make a grape soda.
...and since I still haven't made my order, I think I'll give this a whirl too - sounds interesting! I definitely wouldn't have thought to try it, so thank you very much for the recommendation! :D

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Cola from flavor apprentice gives me that sensation. I made a badass black cherry cola float flavor. I'm basically mass pyridoxine it now cause all my friends absolutely love it lol. I've heard good things about champagne as well. Let us know if you try it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Will do!

....black cherry cola float...yummmmmm. I have the basic stuff to make that with too, and I loooooove Cherry Coke. It's my absolute favorite soda pop, and you can almost never get it where I live. :( BUT, my son found a few small bottles of it at the store this week, so I'm beyond thrilled! :D I may just have to try it out. I made a really awesome root beer float a week or so ago and it turned out beautifully, if I do say so myself. :p

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fizzy ejiuce? Is this a trick of the mind sort of thing or does the ejuice actually have a fizz to it when you vape it? I wouldn't mind vaping some Mt Dew that had a bit of fizz to it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fizzy ejiuce? Is this a trick of the mind sort of thing

You might think it's a mind thing if you suffer from Cotard's syndrome.

I get fizzy in my Rum & Coke (with lime) by adding 1% TPA Champage.

Ron
---
"The possession of anything begins in the mind."- Bruce Lee

VU Sponsors