1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Flavor and cloud

Discussion in 'What are electronic cigarettes?' started by Smokey1471, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Smokey1471

Smokey1471 New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    granted I have vaped on and off for around a year, or more, I know I'm no expert on vaping in any way. I know that getting massive flavor and cloud depends on vg/pg ratio, wattage run, coil used and I think tank used. I don't make my ejuice, nor do I make my own coils. I have used several mods ( mainly eleaf ( can't remember the model), but remember the istick 100 watt box). I have run the supertank series ( all .05 ohms). I now run a 220 watt alien with the cloud beast ( at 0.15 ohms ). How would I go about getting better cloud and flavor? Do I need to increase, or decrease the wattage? Running anywhere between 58.0 - 68.0 watts. My ejuice is the ratio of 70/30. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    NineNine likes this.
  2. BCBuch

BCBuch Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have a couple of G150s and this whole temp control thing to me is new. I actually kind of figured it out today along with getting the temp on display set to fahrenheit instead of celsius. I've been toasting coils in the wattage mode. About 1 every 3 to 4 days. So I set them to Temp mode, Strength to 35 watts, Coil TC-SS, TC-SS 0.0015. I have Temp set to 400 F. Probably not the ideal settings, but getting decent clouds and flavor. They seem to be burning a lot cooler and evenly. Dry hits are gone.

Before someone bust my chops on this set up it's all trial and error here. I really don't know anyone else in the area that vapes let alone is using any sub-ohm stuff.

3. NineNine

NineNine Bronze Contributor Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    The same queston with me.

4. Carlitto

Carlitto New Member

Blog Posts:
    same here

5. jacquelinedavis

jacquelinedavis New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yes, the question still the same but what is this answer?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  6. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Use different coils like the T8 or T10

bestkeptsecret likes this.
  7. bestkeptsecret

bestkeptsecret Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    What steve said - I'd go with the T10's. you could also try mixing your own E-liquid and use a higher % of flavouring to suit your tastes.