Become a Patron!

Flavor Art

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received the whole line from FlavorArt. If you are interested, Check my youtube Chanel for information on FlavorArt. Soon.
jS67slG.jpg

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just received the whole line from FlavorARt. Stay tuned on youtube for my reviews on all the flavors. Also I will be making recipes.

Great!

I'm always looking for new and fresh ideas to use my FA..
Black Pepper
Gin
White truffle
Bell Pepper
Saffron
Beer

If you provide a positive review, heck, I might finally pull the trigger and get some...
FA0187A-TONNO-TUNA_iap2-zo.png

Ron
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."- Mark Twain

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great!

Black Pepper
Gin
White truffle
Bell Pepper
Saffron
Beer

If you provide a positive review, heck, I might finally pull the trigger and get some...
View attachment 100269

Ron
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."- Mark Twain
HAHA They didnt give me those flavors. They say those flavors are bad to vape. ACtually they sent me GIN

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HAHA They didnt give me those flavors. They say those flavors are bad to vape. ACtually they sent me GIN

Oh NO! They didn't include their whole line?

I did purchase all of those flavors I mentioned from U.S. based DIY juice vendors (including BCF and ECX)

I'm thinking FA is spinning a tale because production simply can't meet the strong demand for those flavors from local Italian vapers. :)

I'll settle for Gin recipes/review. I guess...:giggle:

Ron
---
"You can observe a lot by just watching."- Yogi Berra

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great!

Black Pepper
Gin
White truffle
Bell Pepper
Saffron
Beer

View attachment 100269

Ron
---
That bottle of tuna has my mouth just watering. Get it? Water? Fish?

Don't forget to tip your waitresses....

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Someone said Black Pepper is "bad to vape"? lol
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-black-pepper-ice-cream.36832/
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-german-christmas-cookies-braune-pfeffernĂĽsse.37358/

Gin does all kinds of delicious things, from the booze flavor in citrusy cocktail vapes to a stand-in for juniper berries in herbal tea vapes.
hush now @HeadInClouds ...i need to wait and see what @MagicJosh has to say about these flavors in his youtube reviews, your opinions no longer matter

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh
8% spaghetti, can read the label of who made this but I think its tfa
.5%black pepper
1%bell pepper
.75%saffron
1% white truffle

Your welcome

Thanks!

Instead of 8% spaghetti, I'm thinking of substituting maybe some kind of FA tomato mixed with FA Basil. Like many here, I'll wait until I learn more from MagicJosh's reviews before I fully consider that possible substitute.

Ron
---
"Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner."- Sophia Loren

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!

Instead of 8% spaghetti, I'm thinking of substituting maybe some kind of FA tomato mixed with FA Basil. Like many here, I'll wait until I learn more from MagicJosh's reviews before I fully consider that possible substitute.

Ron
---
"Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner."- Sophia Loren
well if you increase the bell pepper in that recipe to 3% add in 1% tomatoe 0.8% basil then 2.5% beef broiled flavor, you will have a nice stuffed pepper recipe

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well if you increase the bell pepper in that recipe to 3% add in 1% tomatoe 0.8% basil then 2.5% beef broiled flavor, you will have a nice stuffed pepper recipe

Maybe with a little bit of (melted?) Mozzarella cheese notes too?
https://flavourart.com/en/store/flavors/savoury/cheese-mozzarella-flavor/

Again, I'll wait until MagicJosh cuts...err...reviews the various FA cheeses before I purchase.

Ron
---
"I have seen slower people than I am and more deliberate... and even quieter, and more listless, and lazier people than I am. But they were dead."- Mark Twain

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Don't get me wrong I always love reading different opinions, but I really mean reading. Glad you got the whole line of popular that others might have suggested and are commonly using. Clearly not the full line if you missing the non favorites aka black pepper etc. I would have given you a thumbs up for doing the whole community a favor with sharing your opinion of the flavors, but just as always another "reviewer" promoting their YouTube channel. HIC actually typed his and didn't just promote em on YouTube, guess I'll stick with that and support people that deserve the shout out. Gl to you and your YouTube channel.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't get me wrong I always love reading different opinions, but I really mean reading. Glad you got the whole line of popular that others might have suggested and are commonly using. Clearly not the full line if you missing the non favorites aka black pepper etc. I would have given you a thumbs up for doing the whole community a favor with sharing your opinion of the flavors, but just as always another "reviewer" promoting their YouTube channel. HIC actually typed his and didn't just promote em on YouTube, guess I'll stick with that and support people that deserve the shutout. Gl to you and your YouTube channel.

:confused:Its ok man or MAM I take no offence by It. I do not go on any other forums. This is the only place I go to learn about vaping. I just so happened to gain a present after like a hundred or so videos I do for fun. I got 150 flavors btw. I did get Pepper. I did get truffle. I didn't get the bacon's and fish. I was told they were not for vaping. I don't need any thumbs ups. I like making videos Its easier In my opinion. Im not a great writer. Im just a Boston Townie Masshole that became a fan of vaping after smoking for 20 years plus years. I will not post any further youtube content on here. Doesn't bother me at all Brah. Life goes on. LOL :hug: PS FA told me they were sending me the full line. So I thought I got the full line.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did they send you the custard premium or whatever the new custard is called? I was slightly curious about that one.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't get me wrong I always love reading different opinions, but I really mean reading. Glad you got the whole line of popular that others might have suggested and are commonly using. Clearly not the full line if you missing the non favorites aka black pepper etc. I would have given you a thumbs up for doing the whole community a favor with sharing your opinion of the flavors, but just as always another "reviewer" promoting their YouTube channel. HIC actually typed his and didn't just promote em on YouTube, guess I'll stick with that and support people that deserve the shout out. Gl to you and your YouTube channel.
Josh is cool. He's on here all the time and has some good recipes here and on ELR. He's not just another reviewer.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
its just this simple. your opinion matters, but @HeadInClouds has done such an outstanding job that anyone else trying to do something similar seems like a waste of time. He has proven his opinions are spot on and knows what he speaks of. He is one of the extreme few people who have reviewed and researched something vape related that it would take alot to beat. Its like someone coming around and doing testing and reviews on batteries. Mooch has already done it, unless you have data that disproves mooch whats the point?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need to post the recipe! I am confident I can find it at BCF in their "COMMUNITY RECIPE PACKS" section. :yes:

Ron
---
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."- Mark Twain
Nopey... :teehee:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They've sent you their vaping line, which is beyond cool. Gotta be some jealous peeps over that one...lol! You'll enjoy them, and they should change your views and ideas on mixing as you now know it, FA flavors are a game changer for sure. I do advise you glance over HIC's notes as far as percentages though. FA is so much more concentrated than others and you need so much less than others such as TFA and Capella. And they really replicate their actual subjects so well. You're gonna love 'em, and I predict many more recipe videos after you use them!

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They've sent you their vaping line, which is beyond cool. Gotta be some jealous peeps over that one...lol! You'll enjoy them, and they should change your views and ideas on mixing as you now know it, FA flavors are a game changer for sure. I do advise you glance over HIC's notes as far as percentages though. FA is so much more concentrated than others and you need so much less than others such as TFA and Capella. And they really replicate their actual subjects so well. You're gonna love 'em, and I predict many more recipe videos after you use them!
I will check his reviews on them for sure. Thanks for commenting.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Josh is cool. He's on here all the time and has some good recipes here and on ELR. He's not just another reviewer.

I wasn't trying to offend him personally, but it irked me that it wasn't disclosed right away, that this was sent by the company or who ever. It read more as this : I got the whole line, join my YouTube channel to know more.

I suspected already that it was sent in exchange for a review, again nothing wrong with that but man I wish people would say it. Because I don't like supporting YouTube or biased opinions, again maybe not what josh does. I do apologize that I indirectly attacked him or came off rude, but im so tired of that concept in general.

Regardless we then have people like HIC that do not promote it on YouTube, his notes are all there to read, he might or might not have gotten the product for free, I seriously don't care, point is he gets barely credit because his work isn't available as video.

It is what it is, I just wish this damn YouTube crap would stop in general, not just regarding the OP I mean everybody.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought you had to click voluntarily on a YT channel to watch it.
Guess some are being forced to watch them....

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its like someone coming around and doing testing and reviews on batteries. Mooch has already done it, unless you have data that disproves mooch whats the point?

It's true that data resulting from battery testing should be just about the same for everyone.

Because we all don't have the same perception sensations with using Flavor concentrates, the point is that results from different folks testings can result in far differing outcomes. These results are not valid or worthwhile?

I may not agree with or use Magicjosh's reviews of FA flavors. There is a good chance I might learn something though and accordingly, welcome them.

Ron
---
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain"- Miyamoto Musashi

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It's true that data resulting from battery testing should be just about the same for everyone.

Because we all don't have the same perception sensations with using Flavor concentrates, the point is that results from different folks testings can result in far differing outcomes. These results are not valid or worthwhile?

I may not agree with or use Magicjosh's reviews of FA flavors. There is a good chance I might learn something though and accordingly, welcome them.

Ron
---
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain"- Miyamoto Musashi
recipes I am all for, we all need more recipe ideas, but to review FA when HIC has already done such an amazing job doing that already seems redundant to me

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Custard Premium and Butter I did not receive. I just bought it.
I gave you a thumbs up, this one is from the guy who wouldn't give you one because of some stupid technicality. I wasn't going to read this post, so basically he gave you a thumbs up unwillingly because you wouldn't have gotten one from me because I'd have forgotten but thanks to his comment I did.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Some people like to learn via video format. The more information about Flavour Art, and the exposure it gets, the better. Not everybody knows about HICs notes.
ya know, you are right @MagicJosh sorry for giving you a hard time. some people prefer videos and HIC don't do that. But please for the love of god when you review the flavors consider giving HIC a shout out and a link to his notes, they are the most thorough of anything I have ever seen for anything vape related next to mooch and his battery testing.

VU Sponsors