Become a Patron!

Flavor Chaser E-liq E-cig

kaynet

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey! So Obviously I'm new to the world of vaping, however I know that the flavor is the most important thing to me. I understand that the flavor isn't always about your juice, but rather about what you're using. Problem is I have no idea what to look for. I'm definitely going to be more comfortable with being able to buy a kit rather than assembled parts but, if I need to buy the parts I will.

So please share & post your favorite flavor performance vaporizer !:p

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a flavor, over vapor, vaper. I do use the kind you put together, and coil, but there are good ones available that you just screw a coil into, as well.

I vape mouth to lung, kind of like the draw of a cigarette, but I like a looser draw. For a long time, I've been using a Goblin Mini tank, and also an Aromamizer Supreme, both are somewhat dated, as for what's available these days.

As for one that you can just buy ready made coils for, I've always heard people really liking the Herakles tank. There's a lot of newer stuff available, too, but I'm the kind that finds one they like and doesn't let go, LOL.

Good luck on your search, and welcome to the forum :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Kanger Subox Mini kit is great for beginners... you can MTL or DL with it depending on which coil you use. It has great flavor... I have 4 of them and use all of them regularly.

kaynet

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, both of you I'm looking in to those as we speak! But.. I also have a question. If I wanted to get a vape pen, would the flavors be not as good? I've noticed I've been getting directed to mods and larger box-type ones, are those generally what makes a good taste or is it not correlated?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes, to get better flavor you'll need something a little more advanced than a pen.

kaynet

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, to get better flavor you'll need something a little more advanced than a pen.

Hmm.. okay. I might have found a middle ground but I'm not sure. If I'm wrong I'll probably go look in to the Kanger one. - that one seems pretty nice ;)

But How do you feel about the Aspire K4? I've seen some good flavor reviews I'm however not sure if it compares to those other larger models.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hmm.. okay. I might have found a middle ground but I'm not sure. If I'm wrong I'll probably go look in to the Kanger one. - that one seems pretty nice ;)

But How do you feel about the Aspire K4? I've seen some good flavor reviews I'm however not sure if it compares to those other larger models.

From what I've heard, the Aspire mods/egos leave a lot to be desired... if you wanna stick with the tube shape... IMO there are better options. Kanger, eLeaf, Innokin are much more popular and reliable.

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If somebody mentioned it and I missed it forgive my repetition, but I believe the juice is pretty important as well... 50/50 or something with more PG than VG. VG will give more vapor but PG carries flavor better. Maybe try a 70/30 (pg/vg) mix if you can find one. With sub ohm vaping being so popular I'm not sure how hard it is to find high of juice. I prefer more vapor personally so I vape anywhere from a 70/30 to a 95/5 vg/pg

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, the K4 is a little beast for flavour and cloud. But and there are 2 of them, 1 it drinks juice like a thirsty firefighter and 2 the coils dont last long. I own a K and am sick of changing out coils every three days. Now and then i get 5 days and its like "whoo hoo, got past the 3 day barrier". Now and then too i get a crap coil straight out of the pack. Im done with the K4 for those reasons and on the way in the post is a Joyetech Unimax 25 and 2 packs of coils. I like the pen types as im outdoors a lot in the bush and other types are too clunky for me. Im hoping the Unimax which is supposed to have good flavour will be better coil wise, they are $5 Aussie a pack cheaper than the K, and last longer. Gonna do a comparison shootout between them both on a new broken in 1 day old coil and the same ejuice when i get it in a day or two. K4 is a great vape but a pain in the proverbial because of its coils.

VU Sponsors