Become a Patron!

FLAVOR CHASERS, ATTENTION FLAVOR CHASERS!

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I switched to genesis tanks recently, and looking back, wish I had tried these much earlier. Not going to say the flavor is "way better," but its definitely very different from what I've grown accustomed to over the years.
Also very true. I respect the gennys enough to not compare them with these kayfun styled tank systems, apples and oranges IMO. The flavor they put out is, for me, the standard.

NTexas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have tried a lot of coils for flavor and I finally settled in on Quad 32. You take two pieces of 32 and twist. Then you take another two pieces of 32 and twist them. Then you twist both of those in the opposite direction. Flavor is amazing. I set it up as a spaced coil on a 2.5mm bit. I don't remember how many wraps (6 or 7 I think) and it comes to ~1ohm.

Torching twisted wire before coiling it is a good idea. It makes the twisted wire a lot easier to work with.
I am using a Kayfun Undead

http://www.vipstervapes.com/undead/

KeyBee

Member For 5 Years
@KKen I use gennies for 3 years together with KFs etc. Genesis + clapton + mesh = flavor paradise :) I have it also in my Cobra and Cyclone (I forgot about them because I havent recoiled these for months... clapton and mesh is immortal combo)

Wyckmix

Member For 5 Years
i prefer twisted builds for flavor, usually dual twisted 30g, comes out to around 0.6, and i run it around 35-40 watts.

T

Taver13

so i recieved a vertex v1 in a trade with @dre yesterday, and all i can say aout the flavor is WOW, with the flavor ring installed, single coil at 1.4 ohm, at 25 watts, the flavor is intense to say the least. if u can get a v1 vertex please try it

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I believe the v1 is smaller then the v2. Its even better with nichrome 80.

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My new obssesion is staged heating coils. I can't get enough the flavor is really intense! I'm using the interlock chain & tidal wave wires in parallel right now...pretty amazing vaping experience.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dual 24 gauge macros is my all day setup. Or 22, depending on the juice im using.

Yes, i rebuild to get the right heat for different juices :D i may have a problem.

Wern314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ever since I got my Vertex v2 I haven't looked back. Flavor is amazing and puts out some impressive clouds. I just got my Mutation X v3 last week and I'm very impressed with it. When closing air flow off a bit with the addition of the 510 drip tip adapter the flavor is quite good, better than I expected.

Vertex v2 - dual 26g, 2mm ID, 10.5 wraps at .52 ohms.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424198271.918917.jpg

Mutation X v3 - dual 26g, 7/64 ID, 10.5 wraps at .68 ohms.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424198383.105147.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors