Become a Patron!

Flavor Issue on TFV8/TFV12

I am in desperate need of some advice, I had the Smok TFV8 Baby Beast which vaped pretty well. I was having some issues with flavor, not to mention just the small tank size. I could not seem to get any flavor at all just tasted like plain VG.

I stepped up to the TFV12 and now I am having the same issues. On the Baby Beast I was using T8 coils and I am using the T12's on the TFV12. I am currently using a 50/50 juice, I drop liquid in the coil on both and let them wicked for over 10 minutes. I then slowly build up my wattage. I also use the soft mode on my G320 in the begin for a day then I change it to Normal and turn up my wattage.

Please also keep in mind on the Baby Beast I Vape at 80 watts, well below the maximum recommended wattage. I vape the same wattage on the TFV12.

Thank you for any help at all! I am lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same juice/flavor? Might try to change it up like a 70/30 vg pg, less or more nic, etc...

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the T8 coils on my BB and BBB, and different flavors taste better than others. Maybe consider the RBA base for the Tfv12.

I use the T8 coils on my BB and BBB, and different flavors taste better than others. Maybe consider the RBA base for the Tfv12.

I was vaping a Blue Raspberry flavor. I also have a lemonade Raspberry that taste great on the BB. I do know that juices with lots of sweetener wear the coils super quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
for me in general when there is lack of flavor it is for a few reasons.
1. power is to low. (some flavors need more heat to release
2. Flavoring is weak in general... (if Diy'ed up the percentage) if not and you know this juices profile from some other coil/tank/device. Use that flavor in that setup.
3. it is weird but some juices don't like a lot of air flow and vice versa. (experiment with air flow once you find a power that can bring the flavor out.)

VU Sponsors