Become a Patron!

Flavor Profiles Question

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi All,

I've been vaping for over 2 years now and just realized something, I have never tried a tobacco flavored juice (No desire to try one now). I'm curious how many other people quit the habit without that Cig flavor? My first juice was a strawberry milk flavor and is still one of my favorite profiles to date.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RY4 is one of only a few Tabacco Flavours i actually liked which was mainly vanilla and Caramel

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My first juice was a strawberry milk as well. Was all the hype when I quit 3 years ago....3 years later I make a pretty damn good juice that has vanilla tobacco in it. Weird how things work, but I still dislike most tobaccos that are out there.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vaped tobacco flavors for the first couple of months until I got up the courage to try a custard vape, I've never looked back. Bakery and dessert vapes are about all I make/vape now.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never used tobacco flavors when I started to vape, my preference was fruit and candy flavors. I can still vape fruit flavors time to time, but my primary flavor preference is pretty much tobacco only.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi All,

I've been vaping for over 2 years now and just realized something, I have never tried a tobacco flavored juice (No desire to try one now). I'm curious how many other people quit the habit without that Cig flavor? My first juice was a strawberry milk flavor and is still one of my favorite profiles to date.

My first juice order included one tobacco and three or four non-tobacco flavors. I enjoyed the occasional tobacco juice for a couple of years, but I quit smoking mostly using other flavors.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Started with tobacco flavors and have largely stayed there all these years. That, or unflavored. I get burned out on bakery/fruit/sweet vapes in two tanks and that's it for another six months or so. I'm not big on sweets in general.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started with tobacco flavors because I was looking for a cig substitute. Ended up really liking fruit flavors, not so much on custards or bakery type stuff. The trouble with a lot of tobacco flavors for an ex cig smoker, there are few like a cig. Most are heavy/rich tobaccos more commonly found in pipes or cigars and it's nothing like smoking cigs.

Ry4's can be good but it's a crapshoot. Sounds simple enough, tobacco with vanilla and caramel but there are probably several dozen 'ry4' variations out there. Mbv's ry4 is too heavy on the tobacco (like pipe tobacco). V3's ry4 blend made me gag and smelled so heavily of isopropyl alcohol I kept it far away from any open flame (after over 5-6mo of steeping the alcohol finally dissipated, now it smells/tastes like an old pack of cigs forgotten in the back of the fridge too long). Still have most of a 100ml bottle staring me in the face. Vaperite's ry4 was like robitussin. Vapewild's ry4life was ok, better than most of the others. Halo's tribeca is pretty solid but not sure it's true to a classic ry4, more like a creative version of it. V2's 'red' was a nice transition off cigs, it tasted like a clean light cig tobacco blended with iced tea.

Most of the time though I spend with fruit flavors, mixed berries, banana flavors, apple (red, green and mixes like apple pie or halo's midnight apple which is tobacco with spiced apple), strawberries and cream. I probably only vape tobacco flavors 10-15% of the time now.

VU Sponsors