Become a Patron!

Flavor quest: is there an end to my means?

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking into delving into the dark realm of Nic Salts & am looking for a specific flavor profile that I've so far been unable to find.

Recently, with "normal" (if there's such a thing anymore) eliquid, I discovered the flavor profile involving Bourbon, vanilla, & caramel (as found in the five pawns castle long reserve) to be great..though the availability & pricing of it leaves a lot to be desired.

Decided to try some of the Father Custard from vintage vape juice & it is similar, though for the availability & pricing, I'll take the slight differences...the bourbon, & butterscotch custard of this flavor is quite good...

does anyone have any information on a good nic salt with a bourbon, butterscotch & custard profile that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and that isn't in a "limited" supply? I've googled it, but nothing in the nic salts variety has come up.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm thinking into delving into the dark realm of Nic Salts & am looking for a specific flavor profile that I've so far been unable to find.

Recently, with "normal" (if there's such a thing anymore) eliquid, I discovered the flavor profile involving Bourbon, vanilla, & caramel (as found in the five pawns castle long reserve) to be great..though the availability & pricing of it leaves a lot to be desired.

Decided to try some of the Father Custard from vintage vape juice & it is similar, though for the availability & pricing, I'll take the slight differences...the bourbon, & butterscotch custard of this flavor is quite good...

does anyone have any information on a good nic salt with a bourbon, butterscotch & custard profile that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and that isn't in a "limited" supply? I've googled it, but nothing in the nic salts variety has come up.
Lol get into DIY and make your own

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors