Become a Patron!

Flavorah Vanilla Custard

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just got my first bottle of Flavorah in... I usually mix with all Flavorart flavors now but I heard such good things about there custard... Anyone give this a shot yet? Some feedback or recipe ideas would be great... Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just got my first bottle of Flavorah in... I usually mix with all Flavorart flavors now but I heard such good things about there custard... Anyone give this a shot yet? Some feedback or recipe ideas would be great... Thanks in advance!

Half way through my first flavorah Vanilla Custard now, it's all just sitting and aging at the moment but I know one thing for sure is that every body says "be careful cause flavorah is extremely concentrated, only use %4 to %6 and no more" from what I've tasted so far I would have to say it needs more than that, and of course it's always up to the individuals personal likings but that's just MHO, but it's pretty damn good bro! I love FA flavors so I put this together and kinda dug it, maybe you can too.

Vanilla Custard (FLV) 7.0 %
Catalan Cream (FA) 4.0 %
Vienna Cream (FA) 4.5 %
French Vanilla (FW) 2.5 %

Creme Brule style vape but SO yummy. Good luck

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for your feedback. I whipped up 15ml of it at 3%. I had a quick tastey taste and it was pretty good. I'm going to let it sit for 24hrs or so before I try it again..... Plus I threw a new coil and cotton before I dripped it so it was a little funky tasting since the cotton wasn't broken in yet.

As for the recipe you posted, I was thinking about something in the same ballpark....
FLV Vanilla Custard 3-5%
FA Vienna Cream .75%
FA Fresh Cream .5%
FA Caramel .5%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra .5-.75%
+ some FA Vanilla Classic depending on how the FLV Custard matures in the next day or so....

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I used to be a custard junkie untill I switched over to basically using only FA (r.I.p to the 1000's of ml I have of TFA and FW flavoring I no longer use) hopefully this FLV Custard will restore my faith again lol.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A lot of people seem to like it. I got the version 1 of flv v. custard which supposedly (I've now heard) is chock full of diacetyl. I used it a few times in mixes and even mixed it straight, and the flavor is --for me, at least-- just not there. Baddie ingredients are a consideration for me, and in this case, there is no contest--the flavor is just not worth the trade-off.

Cujo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Half way through my first flavorah Vanilla Custard now, it's all just sitting and aging at the moment but I know one thing for sure is that every body says "be careful cause flavorah is extremely concentrated, only use %4 to %6 and no more" from what I've tasted so far I would have to say it needs more than that, and of course it's always up to the individuals personal likings but that's just MHO, but it's pretty damn good bro! I love FA flavors so I put this together and kinda dug it, maybe you can too.

Vanilla Custard (FLV) 7.0 %
Catalan Cream (FA) 4.0 %
Vienna Cream (FA) 4.5 %
French Vanilla (FW) 2.5 %

Creme Brule style vape but SO yummy. Good luck

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Hi i have just ordered flavoures and vg/pg from fusions...i want to make a 80 /20 base...i see all your percentages..i would like to make 30ml of this to start..but im confused

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi i have just ordered flavoures and vg/pg from fusions...i want to make a 80 /20 base...i see all your percentages..i would like to make 30ml of this to start..but im confused
What are you confused about? (I find answering that question usually gets me at least halfway to an answer, and if not, at least in a better position to find one! :) )

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Cujo hope this could help a little.

FLV Vanilla Custard 7% 2.1ml
FA Catalan Cream 4% 1.2ml
FA Vienna Cream 4.5% 1.35ml
FW French Vanilla 2.5% 0.75ml

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I tried the FLV Custard I mixed last night. Hopefully the Custard comes threw more over the next few days because I mostly just get a nice Vanilla flavor from it right now... almost like a vanilla wedding cake. Will post more with age.

Cujo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet thanx man

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Cujo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whipped cream
Barvian cream
Vanilla ice cream
Vanilla custard
Vanilla cup cake on order

Cujo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cant remember either flavour west.....or the apprentance

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just want to emphasize that I was critiquing flv custard version one, which you can't even buy anymore... and so you should probably just ignore my opinion.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I came back to it and it's pretty good. Vaped the last 10ml I had of what I made. It's a really really good vanilla flavor. The custard is there but not like the vanilla. I mixed up a 30ml for me to vape in a few days and a 120ml that I'm going to let sit for about 2 weeks ... I'll post again when I know more

VU Sponsors