VU Patreon
Moved to Unlisted Vendors.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Moved to Unlisted Vendors.

@Countrypami I plan on giving flavor reviews of flavorah flavor company, however...
I do not own Flavorah. So if you could, please move this back. Thanks!

This has nothing to do with my flavor line that I sell.

I did want to make sure I had the right category, and I did link to the website where I am working.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Moved backed

Thanks Smokie..

I will start posting here soon. My work really has picked up, and I can not catch a break atm.
You know I appreciate it. :) It's why I have been missing since this post, but I hope it will slow down a bit.
Too much going on right now for even me to keep up.
I don't own Flavorah, and only wish to share my knowledge of the ultra concentrates they have, and the experiences I have gone thru in the time I have been gone, a few years.. I have a lot to catch up on here. :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dont like the higher price tag for Flavorah flavors. It's discouraged me from trying anything from them. The lack of reviews doesn't help them any either. So what you plan on doing here might help their case somewhat for me.

That said, I finally ordered one flavor from them. A recipe that looked really good to me calls for Flavorah Cream. It was out of stock for a while where I shop. I subbed with FA Fresh Cream and made it. Its pretty good stuff. On Saturday when it comes I will make the recipe with FLV and see if it makes any difference.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I dont like the higher price tag for Flavorah flavors. It's discouraged me from trying anything from them. The lack of reviews doesn't help them any either. So what you plan on doing here might help their case somewhat for me.

That said, I finally ordered one flavor from them. A recipe that looked really good to me calls for Flavorah Cream. It was out of stock for a while where I shop. I subbed with FA Fresh Cream and made it. Its pretty good stuff. On Saturday when it comes I will make the recipe with FLV and see if it makes any difference.

When you use a ml or less in your total flavor for juice(edit: 30ml sized), it makes paying for tfa/cap/fa/nv/rf look like they are even more expensive and only half as good.. but then again.. we all have our own opinions and mix styles. Only thing I can suggest is to take a leap of faith and snag a few bottles. Try drops, and see what happens. ;)

I am still adding on to the site and lots more things in store!

I am just a fan.. addicted to some of what I think are the best flavors, in competition with no one.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dig their Grape, Crunch Cereal, Lemonade, Peach & Rich Cinnamon.
I have a few other of their flavors but have yet to use them.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm wondering if the FLV coffee is good and what % or drops to start?

Anyone have a decent % on the cinnamon crunch flavor? I have been trying it at 2% and using cream but for a cereal base I'm lacking something.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used used either Coffee or Cinnamon Crunch flavors.
I would be curious to your opinion on the CC. I have been happy with the Cereal Crunch, though.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't used used either Coffee or Cinnamon Crunch flavors.
I would be curious to your opinion on the CC. I have been happy with the Cereal Crunch, though.
I make it for my brother. I'm not a big fan yet. I think he will vape anything I make for free. I plan on buying more FLV soon. I have FLV flavors I haven't even used yet. Too busy to mix.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like Flavorah right now. I like a lot of different flavor vendors. My favorite is Apple filling and fried dough.
Would you be willing to share how you use them (recipes)? Apple filling and fried dough sound right up my alley.:)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would you be willing to share how you use them (recipes)? Apple filling and fried dough sound right up my alley.:)
Sure its a simple one. Do note I am a MTL and the mix is either a 50/50 or 60/40 blend (Pg/vg blend).
Apple filling. 2-2-1/2 %
Fried dough at 1%.
I know a lot of folks have these recipes that are a arm length long. I cannot do that. I like simple and plain.
The cinnamon is not overpowering in this mix.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sure its a simple one. Do note I am a MTL and the mix is either a 50/50 or 60/40 blend (Pg/vg blend).
Apple filling. 2-21/2 %
Fried dough at 1%.
I know a lot of folks have these recipes that are a arm length long. I cannot do that. I like simple and plain.
The cinnamon is not overpowering in this mix.
Plain and simple are some of the best, thanks! *entered to my notes*

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally dont get the price tag and found them hit n miss, they seem to be popular at the moment. My results:

Really like: Frosting (great mixer much better than Loranns cream cheese icing)

Like: Rich cinnamon, Cinnamon Crunch

Not bad: Guanabana, vanilla custard, pound cake

Really dissappointing: Candy roll, peanut butter (just taste like skin of a peanut to me), rum n raisin and really poor for me is the blueberry muffin as there is barely any muffin whatsoever, it is close to the blueberry flavour of a muffin but watery to me.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I don't use % with flv... I use drops. Candy roll needs only 1-2 bottle drops per 10ml.
Link to my website is in the first post.

VU Sponsors