Flavoring Sources Spreadsheet w/pricing

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very nice! I have a lot of links, but not all and very groovy having them in one spot. Much Thanks!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just added 2 cc of 190 proof grain alcohol to 30 ml of my own juice. Peach. 20 pg 80 vg. I like clouds. 18mg 100% Nic. Scooby Doooo! Brings out the flavor big time. :cool:
I added two jiggers in a Coke with ice to Me.
Update, alcohol evaporates so keep it capped, I steep my juice about a week in an old wooden box in my closet. Steep first, then add a dose of alcohol to it. Makes it thinner. It Do make a difference.

Last edited:

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I'm updating this fairly regularly... Vapers Tek German Flavorings now on the list with link.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks Azyre. Me and the wife will be checking out the list to see where we can save.

Has anyone else tried http://vapor-flavor.com/ ?

I was initially drawn to them on account of a "acetyl-free" custard flavor. It's a pretty good custard, but I'm not sure it stands up on it's own. So far I like it cut with other flavors/juices. I also tried the Jolly Apple, triple berry, and Strawberry wild. The berry takes a while to steep into something I like, but I am a big fan of the Apple and strawberry. Best apple flavor (jolly rancher-esque)I have tried yet. They are water based flavors, which took a while to get used to.

There is a 20% off coupon in the text on the homepage, but a much better one that came about from some mud slinging. It appears the proprietor/flavorist of this company has a seriously disgruntled Ex who made a "scammer" site just for his ex's. Anyhow someone posted it on a reddit thread ( http://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/2r9kh5/anybody_have_any_experience_with_vaporflavor/ ) and the owner responded with a 80% off coupon to ease peoples concerns. I ordered before discovering this so I'm not sure if or for how long that coupon code is valid. Happy vaping, and thanks for the spreadsheet Azyre!

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years

I got a few from them because of the discount, and tried 2 of them so far, and they're pretty good though IMO not good enough to justify the regular price. I mentioned the discount code and reddit thread on one of the fb diy groups and then the owner of the company sent me some bizarre emails chastising me for mentioning the "hateful" thread and suggesting I was a spy for her ex and asked me to remove the post. Eek. I removed the post as well as the listing in the spreadsheet as I considered the exchange extremely unprofessional.

Graham Bradley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I noticed that this sheet has ECX listed at 5.95 but that is the base price, and ecx usually has their flavors on "sale", which currently marks the 13ml of capella as 3.21$

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I noticed that this sheet has ECX listed at 5.95 but that is the base price, and ecx usually has their flavors on "sale", which currently marks the 13ml of capella as 3.21$

Added a note on the spreadsheet regarding their frequent sale prices and
Flavorah Flavors and Viper Flavor added to the spreadsheet today.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Added A.B.Dada to the spreadsheet for Medicine Flower Dilutions. Ever wanted to try them? Here's a way without the huge expense. They sell dilutions 2:1, 5:1, and 10:1. Medicine Flower is very, very strong (more than even Flavor Art) so this is a good way to try them out.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Great sheet! Thank you for taking the time to compile. Only one little fault I see, is that the prices for ecigexpress are shown to be notably higher than they actually are. Not comparing all on there, the one I use most, FlavourArt is showing $3.99/10ml (correct), $9.99/30ml (incorrect-should be $5.99)

Also, it should be noted, Ecigexpress' "Signature" brand flavoring *IS* TFA

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Great sheet! Thank you for taking the time to compile. Only one little fault I see, is that the prices for ecigexpress are shown to be notably higher than they actually are. Not comparing all on there, the one I use most, FlavourArt is showing $3.99/10ml (correct), $9.99/30ml (incorrect-should be $5.99)

Also, it should be noted, Ecigexpress' "Signature" brand flavoring *IS* TFA

I fixed the price on the FA 30ml and added a note for Signature brand as you recommended. I had listed the "Regular Price" prices for ecigexpress with a mention in the notes that their special prices were often much lower. I went ahead and changed them to their current special prices. I generally try to list regular prices only since sales and specials come and go.
Did some other various updates and additions to the sheet today as well. Glad you like it.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Itc vapes. My only juice supply. Cheap and very flavorable juice

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are you guys using for sweetner. And why do you add them

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Itc vapes. My only juice supply. Cheap and very flavorable juice
I don't see anywhere on their site that they sell DIY flavoring, just pre-made juice, so they wouldn't be a good fit for the spreadsheet.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Updated again, added a few more flavor vendors.
If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know so I can add them to the sheet.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the spreadsheet. Am I reading it right. It looks like it is saying Momma 's only has 12 flavourart flavors. They have something like 4 and a half pages with 20 flavors on a page.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the spreadsheet. Am I reading it right. It looks like it is saying Momma 's only has 12 flavourart flavors. They have something like 4 and a half pages with 20 flavors on a page.
Not quite sure what your asking- the spreadsheet doesn't say how many flavors anyone has- I just list who carries what and for how much.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not quite sure what your asking- the spreadsheet doesn't say how many flavors anyone has- I just list who carries what and for how much.
After the prices there are [brackets] with a number in them. I thought that number designated the number of flavors. It's that not correct?

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
After the prices there are [brackets] with a number in them. I thought that number designated the number of flavors. It's that not correct?
There aren't any brackets... so I'm not sure what you're looking at. For instance, the Price/Size/Notes field for Mama's is: $1.50/3ml, $2.00/5ml, $2.99/10ml
That is all that is in that field. No brackets, no number- just the price and size. I did a copy/paste of the field for that entry at DIY Flavoring Sources spreadsheet.
qtVIp1U.png

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is what it says in prices for mama js

$1.50/3ml, $2.00/5ml, $2.99/10ml [12]

Is the 12 not in brackets?

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is for bull city in the flavourart column

$3.25-$3.95/10ml, $5.75/30ml, $18/4oz [34]

It's the 34 in brackets?

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I posted a screen shot of the sheet- perhaps something your browser is doing? I don't know, because as you see in the screen shot, those brackets and numbers just aren't there. I looked at the sheet in Opera, Firefox and Chrome under Windows 8, and cannot reproduce what you're experiencing.
Mama J's is the 12th row though, if you look at the screenshot, the row numbers are listed to the left of the "a" column, but BCV FA is in the 46th row, so I really don't know what to tell you.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I posted a screen shot of the sheet- perhaps something your browser is doing? I don't know, because as you see in the screen shot, those brackets and numbers just aren't there. I looked at the sheet in Opera, Firefox and Chrome under Windows 8, and cannot reproduce what you're experiencing.
I copied and pasted them from your link. Every column has it and when I check the venders website the number in brackets corresponds to the number of flavors they have of that make. Did you make the spreadsheet?

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I posted a screen shot of the sheet- perhaps something your browser is doing, or a Google Docs setting on your end? I don't know, because as you see in the screen shot, those brackets and numbers just aren't there. I looked at the sheet in Opera, Firefox and Chrome under Windows 8, and cannot reproduce what you're experiencing.
Mama J's is the 12th row though, if you look at the screenshot, the row numbers are listed to the left of the "a" column, but BCV FA is in the 46th row, so I really don't know what to tell you.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I made this spreadsheet, and I assure you, I did not count the number of flavors, nor enter anything in brackets on the sheet- as you can see from the screenshot I posted.

Here is a screenshot in Chrome of the bull city line- no brackets and numbers
KnGSbNP.png

Last edited:

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, I made this spreadsheet, and I assure you, I did not count the number of flavors, nor enter anything in brackets on the sheet- as you can see from the screenshot I posted.
Your right. It has something to do with the rows. Some of them have the same number but the go sequentially. My apologizes.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only thing about being a horse's a** is you can't see were you're going :)

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for this!! You need to add Central Vapors! They carry DIY Flavors and much more!

I made a google doc spreadsheet a while back which has places to buy flavorings, brands available, prices, notes (including coupon codes) and links to the sites.

The doc is public, you just need a google account to view it:

DIY Flavoring Sources
I

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for this!! You need to add Central Vapors! They carry DIY Flavors and much more!
I

I had a look at their site. They don't say what brand their flavors are, nor do they list ingredients or have MSDS sheets on their flavorings. I'll email them to see if they can provide ingredients first before I list them.

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't even notice that! Thank You so much for pointing out my oversight, I can guaranty you to will never happen again. Thank you *~*

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I didn't even notice that! Thank You so much for pointing out my oversight, I can guaranty you to will never happen again. Thank you *~*
They emailed back that they wont' disclose who the flavor manufacturer or supplier is, nor provide MSDS's. They said the ingredients are "Natural and/ or artificial flavoring, propylene glycol and ethanol. USP Kosher grade flavoring. Contains no added salts or sugars." Though, as we all know, different flavors have different ingredients in them, they don't want to list them so I'm not comfortable putting them on the list.

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't believe they won't tell You!! I completely agree with your decision, given the circumstances. Do you think it is safe to order from them?!
This is the kinda of crud that's is forcing the government to take action against the Vape world!

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe they won't tell You!! I completely agree with your decision, given the circumstances. Do you think it is safe to order from them?!
This is the kinda of crud that's is forcing the government to take action against the Vape world!
Who knows. I suspect some of them contain diacetyl at very least, but no telling what else might be in there. Up to you I suppose, but there are plenty of places that sell flavoring that do disclose the manufacturer and ingredients for each flavor they sell. I'd rather stick with one of them.

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello Azyre,

I just looked again and saw that you added Vaping Zone. I have ordered from them recently because of the % usage, which is 1% - 3% , in the Gourmet Line. They also have their alcohol based flavors rated at 2.5% !! Can you check them out again, PLEASE! I hope I didn't just waist a lot of money!! ( SC Gourmet $7.99 for 10ml. And the SC AC $5.99 for 10ml) I was hoping that someone had finally not diluted their flavors. vapingzone.com PLEASE HELP!!

Have you looked into the New Flavor Company on the Block??
Flavorah! flavorah.com
Let us know what you get from them. Brendan seems like a very nice guy.
BeZenvapes

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I apologize for not looking over your updated List!
There is one place I have had a bunch of trouble with! Killer Flavors!! You have them listed as having their own brand of flavorings. I think, that their flavors come from China. I had an order arrive. A 4oz bottle of their Vanilla Birthday Cake in 100% VG.
I had ordered a small one in the past that the postal service smashed completely, so I knew I would love the flavor because the whole bag smelled like it. So... I ordered a 4oz bottle of the same flavor. When I opened the bottle it was all I could do to Not Vomit!!!
They had used Way, Way Too Much Butyric Acid!!! I spoke with the owner and he said that is what it is suppose to smell like. I even believed him and made several batches of juice. It Never got better!!! I asked for a refund and never received it even after several months of this. He said that he did refund it to me and it must be the banks(mine) fault. I even tried to Vape one of the batches and got sick to my stomach. What was done wrong here??! Him or me- I don't care about, but the Butyric Acid part is what upsets me. I still have this 4oz bottle of flavor, is there a way to save it????!!

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I've used Vaping Zone flavors. They're made by Bakers Flavors and some are quite good. They're alcohol based so mixes need to breathe. They've been on the list from the start. Flavorah I added several months ago.

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're Awesome!!
Thank you so much for what you do for all DIY'ers!!! Thank you for helping people who can't read gud! LOL
Thanks for helping people who now, don't end up buying the same flavors over and over, under custom names!! Now all you have to do is look it up on your SpreadSheet!

Becky Z

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Updated with Atmos Labs (Greece) and Flaywer (Germany) which carries Atmos and Meiwei flavorings

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, I found out that the One on One flavorings are made by Signature FlavorsFlavors. Just FYI
Becky Z

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I found out that the One on One flavorings are made by Signature FlavorsFlavors. Just FYI
Becky Z

Are those the same Signature Flavors that are made by TFA? 'Round and 'round we go!

Thank you for this effort, Azyre. This is a fabulous resource!

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Signature Flavors is a strictly Flavors company. They sell to who ever will buy. I know that there are 3 companies that sell their Flavors but I only know one name and that is One on One. I ordered some Flavors from them and they are kind of expensive and I was not impressed with the Flavors or the S. M. I have no idea if that is where TFA gets their Flavors but it does seem likely, given the name.

VU Sponsors