Become a Patron!

Flavors Express (FE) Sweet Rice WOW!!!!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What can I say but, WOW! I grabbed 30mls of this stuff over the 4th of July sale and I'm glad I did. This flavor mixed stand alone @ 2% and only a 2 day steep,,, WOW!!! Clean, creamy, mouth feel, this stuff has it all. It has become one of those flavors I will never be without. Right up there(if not more than) INW Shisha Strawberry and INW Biscuit. Just took it's place to be among CAP's VBIC, TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust, FA Fresh Cream etc. (you know the players) as a must have. I can see this being that secret ingredient in dessert, cookie and ice cream mixes. WOW!!! I can't wait to make a Horchata or a Rice Pudding. I haven't been this adamant and excited about a flavor other than Shisha Strawberry. Hell, I bet they would taste great together. How in the hell did they make this stuff and hit the rice nail on the head. WOW!!!
Sorry for the rant, but this stuff, IMO, a must share.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy...uitexpress/sweet-rice-by-flavors-express.html

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
There's another sweet rice flavoring that I'd ask if you've tried, and how they compare.... BUT, I can't remember the name of the manufacturer, so it's kind of a moot point, huh?

@HeadInClouds would know the one I mean.

That Sweet Rice was by DKS, an Italian company. I stocked up when (RTSVapes? I think) the only US vendor that sold DKS quit carrying them. That was probably over a year ago. I tried a bunch of theirs, and that was their star flavor.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never heard of it but making a mental note to add it to my next order list. If Squonk raves about it, it has to be good!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought that one when Wayne Walker started raving about it but have yet to do anything with it - I need to shake a leg! Lol! It smells wonderful!
Any and all of the "express" flavors - tobacco express, fruit express, flavor express, etc. - are ECX exclusives and no other vendor will carry them. This applies to their Jungle Flavors line as well, a line I'm quickly falling in love with!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
- I need to shake a leg! Lol!
Then get to it girl!:bingo::wave:
200w.webp

VU Sponsors