Become a Patron!

Flavors substitutes in a recipe

ziadtorkey

Member For 1 Year
Hi all

Thanks for you attention,

I have the following recipe and i'm interested in trying it but i don't have all the flavors.

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG) 3.00%
PG dilutant 17.30%
VG dilutant 70.00%
Total base 90.3%

Butter Cream (CAP) 2.50%
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.20%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5.00%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.00%
Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) 1.00%

I don't have ( Butter Cream (CAP), Golden Butter (CAP) or Sweet Cream (CAP) ).

But I have (
Butter (TPA),
Bavarian Cream (TPA),
Sweet Cream (TPA),
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA),
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
and Vanilla Swirl (TPA))

Can you guide me how to reach the same taste with what I have?

and how to make it sweet like commercial ejuice with Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) ?

Thanks for your help in advance :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The best advice I can give you is make up a 10 or 15ML tester and experiment until it tastes like you want. That is the best part of DIY. Do It Yourself~!

Good Luck~!

ziadtorkey

Member For 1 Year
The best advice I can give you is make up a 10 or 15ML tester and experiment until it tastes like you want. That is the best part of DIY. Do It Yourself~!

Good Luck~!

Thanks so much for your reply, I just don't want to struggle where others have already achieved. But if that's it i'm happy to try.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi all

Thanks for you attention,

I have the following recipe and i'm interested in trying it but i don't have all the flavors.

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG) 3.00%
PG dilutant 17.30%
VG dilutant 70.00%
Total base 90.3%

Butter Cream (CAP) 2.50%
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.20%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5.00%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.00%
Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) 1.00%

I don't have ( Butter Cream (CAP), Golden Butter (CAP) or Sweet Cream (CAP) ).

But I have (
Butter (TPA),
Bavarian Cream (TPA),
Sweet Cream (TPA),
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA),
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
and Vanilla Swirl (TPA))

Can you guide me how to reach the same taste with what I have?

and how to make it sweet like commercial ejuice with Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) ?

Thanks for your help in advance :)
So....the sweet cream swap is probably ok.
The butter should be ok as well. Maybe bump it up a bit.
Butter cream? Might be something you need to pick up. I would think any of those might be fine....just totally changes the direction of the recipe, but not in a bad way. The taste will not be the same without the butter cream.

ziadtorkey

Member For 1 Year
So....the sweet cream swap is probably ok.
The butter should be ok as well. Maybe bump it up a bit.
Butter cream? Might be something you need to pick up. I would think any of those might be fine....just totally changes the direction of the recipe, but not in a bad way. The taste will not be the same without the butter cream.
Isn't butter cream can be butter + Bavarian cream ? Or that only sounds ok in my tiny little head :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

CosmicTruth

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have several utilities I have put together to calculate various things, such as:
Flv % Interp=
If you don't have the exact flavor a recipe calls for and want to make a sub with a different brand and strength flavor, you can research here and other sites to find the recommended flavor percent for both flavors, input it onto my flavor % interpolator sheet, and calculate what % to use for your flavor to more closely represent the original flavor. I know this sounds complicated, but if you are subbing a weak flavor with a strong flavor you want to use less, use my calculator to be more precise. It's important to know you are not going to come out with the same flavor the author intended, and you can easily get unexpected results.

Here is the link: My Cosmic E-Juice Calculator

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Isn't butter cream can be butter + Bavarian cream ? Or that only sounds ok in my tiny little head :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I would try equal amounts of butter and bavarian cream in a small test bottle. If it suits you, your good. If not, then adjust the mixture.

VU Sponsors