Become a Patron!

FlavorWest Honey Wood Tobacco ... need ideas, inspiration.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello VU,

Haha, you clicked into it. I know I've lost an awful lot of people at 'Honey,' even more three words in - but I simply can't help myself. Turning to the hivemind, guide me from my wayward stance.

I love me some tobacco ejuice. Honey Wood Tobacco by FlavorWest is one of those tobaccos - I liken them to, say, bleu cheese. Some people (like myself) really enjoy the thick, guttural savory end of the flavors, while most people think it tastes, smells, and radiates pure essence of, say, vomit. Or socks. If it's been vaped in the room, you can tell. If it's been vaped in the room at any point in the past week, you can still probably tell. It's an outside vape 'round the Burley household.

But I can't help myself. I like it. Straight, at around 3% with a few drops of TA added for a little 'oomph,' as though it needed it.

So I was wondering if any like-minded partakers of that-which-is-reminiscent-of-unwashed-nether-regions know what the heck I can throw at it to change it up a bit.

This flavor may very well be best as a one-off, so far as I can tell. I haven't been brave enough to try fruits, but even then... just whiffing the HWT from the bottle, what in the world would pair with this?

I have tried other tobaccos. FA Desert Ship, that was gross. I tried FA Perique. I did not like that, either. Flavorah's Red Burley and Turkish got lost in the sauce and were completely smothered, despite percentage increases. I gave up on a lot of TFA's tobaccos, don't want to waste my precious pure NET flavorings, and am running low on my INW stock. Fiddlesticks, amiright?

Every combination slapped me in the face with a "What part of 'No' are we not understanding?" familiarity that I got when lighting firecrackers in the neighbor's yard. It's almost like I know I shouldn't, can't - but temptation, y'see.

Anywho, enough rambling. Does anyone have this incorporated into a mix that doesn't suck? Call me curious.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bro, The best tobaccos are made by Flavorah and Hangsen :)
Yeah, felt dirty adding them to a FW tobacco, especially one as pronounced. Like smothering a perfectly cooked steak in ketchup. :/

edit: Hangsen! I got some of those. Maybe something there would chirp it up a bit. ....maybe.....

VU Sponsors