Become a Patron!

Flavour Art New Blue Caps

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My cheap scale broke last week and I had to mix with syringes for like 2 days, made me miss my scale that much more! Hate having to clean those dang things every time I mix.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My cheap scale broke last week and I had to mix with syringes for like 2 days, made me miss my scale that much more! Hate having to clean those dang things every time I mix.
This. Especially mixing a bunch of recipes with like 20 syringes to sterilize after I'm finally done...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This. Especially mixing a bunch of recipes with like 20 syringes to sterilize after I'm finally done...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Exactly, I still do use a syringe for the nicotine because I like to keep that in glass but cleaning 1 instead of 20 is no big deal :)

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One final note, I just got an order for Bull City Vapor today with these stupidass new lids. Every single one of them leaked, not a lot but enough to make a bit of a mess. I know its not their fault so I won't bitch to them about it (they did shrink wrap each bottle individually but still leaked). I recommend not ordering FA Espresso/Coffee from them right now though unless you get the non original sized bottles. That stuff is super stanky and having a hard time even getting the smell off my hands :(:(:(

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't stick a syringe down into the bottle without popping the cap off.
I see. I just pop off the dropper tips when I get them. I won't use them, so they're just in the way for me.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Long, long ago I bought a bunch of bottles that make 33 drops/ml.
Any flavoring I buy that comes in a bottle that doesn't make 33 drops/ml, I just transfer it to one of those.
This way I always have the option to easily mix accurate little batches using drops.
Go ahead, call me unsophisticated, but you'd be surprised how fast I can mix.

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One final note, I just got an order for Bull City Vapor today with these stupidass new lids. Every single one of them leaked, not a lot but enough to make a bit of a mess. I know its not their fault so I won't bitch to them about it (they did shrink wrap each bottle individually but still leaked). I recommend not ordering FA Espresso/Coffee from them right now though unless you get the non original sized bottles. That stuff is super stanky and having a hard time even getting the smell off my hands :(:(:(
You do not want to know what the inside of a package smells like when pistachio, pandoro, & joy all mix together when the @$*%! Blue bottles leak when shipped from Italy...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You do not want to know what the inside of a package smells like when pistachio, pandoro, & joy all mix together when the @$*%! Blue bottles leak when shipped from Italy...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah my vapemail package yesterday had a similar occurrence.. Caramel, Chocolate, Meringue, Lemon Sicily, and Mandarin all together in the same bag and they all leaked. It was a very interesting aroma. I contacted BCV about it (not to be rude but really just to let them know it's happening) and Jeff replied to me quickly and told me they are in contact directly with FA trying to come up with a solution... We shall see.

Hmm.. maybe I'll make a juice with all those components in it and call it "VapeMail".. lol

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I received another order of flavorings, one of which was FA Black Cherry with one of the new caps. It is orange rather than blue, but exactly like the new blue caps and of course it leaked and leaked a little worse than my order before this. And for some reason BCV didn't put it in a zip lock bag by itself this time so It's all over the other 3 bottles of flavorings that I ordered o_O FA has certainly dropped the ball with these caps.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All this stuff... 2 whole pages worth. This is why I love Mama J's. I love their bottles. Good, good people, too. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BCV!! But it'd sure be nice if they'd re-bottle larger stock bottles.

If you guys are still wondering how to pop off the blue cap on the Flavour Art bottles, I've just figured it out. Get scissors and squeeze the bottom half of the cap and with enough force the cap will fly off, keeping the contents of the bottle still inside the bottle. It works for me tried it on 3 bottles so it wasn't a fluke.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you guys are still wondering how to pop off the blue cap on the Flavour Art bottles, I've just figured it out. Get scissors and squeeze the bottom half of the cap and with enough force the cap will fly off, keeping the contents of the bottle still inside the bottle. It works for me tried it on 3 bottles so it wasn't a fluke.
Good thing you have four eyes.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And a fucked up sense of humor. :mad:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
im not quite following you, could you post a video how to please

VU Sponsors