Become a Patron!

Flavour/coil change

walshfx

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, just wondering what everyone does when they want to change flavours in their tank? Do you keep the same coil in, if so how long does it take to change flavours and does it hinder the new one? Or do you just change coils, orrrr do you all have a few different tanks? Im also not getting the flavour id like out of my smok pricolour .4 coil big baby beast tank at 65W. Im using Cosmic Fog 70vg/30pg/0Nic, great clouds but the flavour isnt as great as I'd heard.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on if the flavors are complementary or not.... I'll either just add new juice.... run a tank of unflavored.... rewick or change head.

In most cases if tank is empty when you change..... it only takes a few draws to clear the old flavor. Although some strong flavors can require soap and water to clear taste.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It all depends what I Vaped, and what I'm gonna vape. For the most part I rarely ever finish off a tank before refilling with another flavor, usually makes something real good. There are a few flavors I change coils on, anything floral when I go into a non citrus fruit, tea when I go into soda, and some fruit when I go into others. It really just varies, but for the most part I don't really care what flavor is mingling with which. Most of it stems from laziness though :D

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I have several tanks and try to keep within some sort of flavor range for each. For instance, I have a tank that I only use for tobacco flavors. Another I only use fruity flavors, another for custards and creams...like that. Then I don't worry about dumping new juice over a not-fresh coil.

walshfx

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have several tanks and try to keep within some sort of flavor range for each. For instance, I have a tank that I only use for tobacco flavors. Another I only use fruity flavors, another for custards and creams...like that. Then I don't worry about dumping new juice over a not-fresh coil.
I really cant taste my difference between flavours, i dont know what im doing wrong

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really cant taste my difference between flavours, i dont know what im doing wrong
You new to vaping or an ex smoker? In both cases it can take a bit of time for taste buds to acclimate.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

How drastic is your flavor differences? How strong was the first flavor compared to the second? Though you could be getting vape tongue, be sure to switch up your flavors to prevent that from happening. Stay hydrated, you can also swish some mouthwash every now and then, I do it around every four or five vape sessions, keeps my tastebuds kicking strong.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I first started vaping I was changing coils and keeping a few in plastic bags when I changed flavors then I got 3 of the Nautilus Minis for Daily use and keep 3 flavor profiles in each one. Tobaccos, Deserts and Fruits was the first three. Now I have more tanks and have dedicated to Morning flavors like Bakery plus other Sub Ohm tanks I stick to the same profiles with.

walshfx

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You new to vaping or an ex smoker? In both cases it can take a bit of time for taste buds to acclimate.

I quit smoking 2 months ago, and a been vaping since, i only vape maybe 2 to 3 time a week

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I quit smoking 2 months ago, and a been vaping since, i only vape maybe 2 to 3 time a week

Wow I can't even imagine what it would be like to only vape 2 to 3 times a week as I vape 2 to 3 times a night while I am sleeping..... :cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:

VU Sponsors