FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Thunderball and @ClaireW here is the recipe for it on ecf along with WeR2cool's recipe with TFA DF. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/450444-amber-dragon.html
I would never use that much Amber now! but I did vape it for a looong time, changing it as I went along...leaving out the tart&sour and sweetener by the end of my run with it. Taste buds change for sure! It's so hard to describe but it's sort of like taking a fruit and making it into a limeade or a virgin margarita.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fave fruit. How could I forget fig? So yummy!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the reply.
Just getting started in diy so I am making smaller batches (till I figure out flavorings) and the 1ml is getting used more than the 3 or 5 ml syringes.

Found a few 100 packs on ebay that were near 10 cents per and this 50 pack... seem like a average price or are there better deals out there? Not sure I need 100 right now :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0082...165_QL70&qid=1414708784&sr=8-7#ref=mp_s_a_1_7

These came in and I haven't seen this style before, kind of cool with the tip nipple thingy to completely purge the tip.

2014-11-05 16.44.00.jpg

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've only got a minute, but wanted to throw out a quick recommendation for the Lemo. PBusardo covered it pretty well, it's got a couple of things that are a bit weird, like the two piece base,which does suck. However, it vapes like a total champ, really just kicks ass with flavor and vapor production. And I got three plus an extra glass for what a kayfun cost me. I don't know how much you all make it over to the rebuildable area, so just thought I'd throw it out there.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've only got a minute, but wanted to throw out a quick recommendation for the Lemo. PBusardo covered it pretty well, it's got a couple of things that are a bit weird, like the two piece base,which does suck. However, it vapes like a total champ, really just kicks ass with flavor and vapor production. And I got three plus an extra glass for what a kayfun cost me. I don't know how much you all make it over to the rebuildable area, so just thought I'd throw it out there.
awesome thanks for the heads up

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did someone say brown sugar custard? Sounds yummy!

I'm still fiddling with percentages but it's pretty simple.

FA custard 4%
FA caramel 2%
Sig brown sugar 1%

After I use up the Signature Brown Sugar, I'll prolly order some of the TFA I've seen mentioned and try that

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

FA custard 4%
FA caramel 2%
Sig brown sugar 1%

After I use up the Signature Brown Sugar, I'll prolly order some of the TFA I've seen mentioned and try that
Oh goodie. !!! I get to let you in on on a Little secret. signature is re bottled TFA :)

That looks yummy by the way !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

FA custard 4%
FA caramel 2%
Sig brown sugar 1%

SIG is TFA........... Im pretty sure

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You didn't miss anything really . :) I was waiting for the thread to get back to flavors , tips , tricks, recipies and secrets :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been a day behind

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
White Truffle? (fyi, the fungus, not candy) and Saffron? hmm, oooo....kay. Dang, you know what I was hoping for, lol!
Which were you hoping they get in stock?

I did finally get both cucumber and black pepper, which have been wanting to try for a while. Gonna get tomato too.

But mushrooms!? :shudder:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Which were you hoping they get in stock?

I did finally get both cucumber and black pepper, which have been wanting to try for a while. Gonna get tomato too.

But mushrooms!? :shudder:

Whatcha gonna do with tomato? I've thought about that one but couldn't come up with ideas for it.
Not that I've done much with cucumber or pepper, but they sure are the flavors they say they are!
The ones I was hoping to see aren't made for vaping.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A bacon and tomato sandwich?? LOL;) Bread Crust,bacon, and tomato it all sounds good but um er I am not buying that Bread Crust huh uh no way lol I live in way too small a place for that:confused: hahahahahahaha

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes, it is a morning. The "good" starts after the first pot of coffee, lol!
1ac4989f1e3b42abc2cefac511173672.jpg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
A bacon and tomato sandwich?? LOL;) Bread Crust,bacon, and tomato it all sounds good but um er I am not buying that Bread Crust huh uh no way lol I live in way too small a place for that:confused: hahahahahahaha

i has sweet bread crust :p from fe :D

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whatcha gonna do with tomato? I've thought about that one but couldn't come up with ideas for it.
Not that I've done much with cucumber or pepper, but they sure are the flavors they say they are!
The ones I was hoping to see aren't made for vaping.
Tomato... I guess it depends on if it's a freshly sliced raw tomato flavor or if it's more like V8 juice. I'm expecting it to be closer to the former, in which I have no ideas yet. If it's more a V8 thing could do various Splash flavors, and maybe a Bloody Mary!

More curious than anything.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
@Hermit bought Tomato. I don't think he ever tried it, though.

It was long ago, but I recall someone trying it and saying it was more like tomato juice than a fresh tomato. @havok333 's idea of those V8 Splash flavors should work perfectly, if that's the case! (all I could think of was clamato juice...:eek:)

NiaJane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about tomato aspic? I remember that wiggly side dish from childhood holiday dinners... I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole :eek:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think we should all at least try the tomato .

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the share Susan. Kinda what I was thinking, ill up the brown sugar to satisfy the sweet tooth. Just another real quick.heads up on something non fa I'm diggin. This iStick thing is pretty sweet 30 bucks, 2200mah battery. Itty bitty super light less than half the size of a VS . Got one with winter coming didn't want to drop something nice into 4 damnfeet of snow while shovelin out. For 30 dollars, you can't go wrong, even a nice xmas gift. Never mind, everybody gets juice! Perhaps in assorted pie flavors!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
And all you people are.a.little fucked up with this crab fixation. But I am strangely and inexplicably eager to load crab and corn chowder into a tank! May have to use a little DW to get it to wick correctly
haha Ill remember the DW. I have some roasted chicken if you want to vape some

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Ughh.. It took more than a week of looking at the bottle before working up the courage to try it and... well... I've got a very lightly used bottle of FA crab I'd be more than happy to give anyone willing to take it lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha good luck!! just vape it outside or your wife's gonna kill you
OMFG ! really. oh man oh man oh man. wow. you told me it was strong. like 10 times you said mix it outside. why do I never listen. dude that makes roasted chicken seem like vienna cream. I threw up twice during this.I really hate seafood. even more now ha. Mrs. C. was yelling at me not to do it. " not while I am here!" "you better stop!"" " why are you always doing stupid shit !" " oh you are throwing up, good thats what you get" . hahaha . thats bad. really bad. its not what I expected. I was thinking imitation crab. it bit more smokey or grilled. haha. I wouldnt recommend this. "darker" or "deeper" crab flavor than I imagined in my head

VU Sponsors