Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Juicy Strawberry

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
... is now available at Bull City Flavors!
www.bullcityflavors.com
Get it while it's hot!!

Just what the vaping world needs...another strawberry flavor. :)

I just noticed that "somebody" is now a Staff Member and Senior Moderator ??

Congrats!

Ron
---
"My aunt once said that the world would never find peace until men fell at their women’s feet and asked for forgiveness."-Jack Kerouac

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aw, thank you Ron!
And can one ever really have too many strawberries?
Well, yes...yes we can....but I have high hopes for this one. Lol!

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
is now available at Bull City Flavors!

Thanks for the heads up.... just ordered 30ml

I have high hopes for this one. Lol!

Me too which is why I ordered 30ml... fingers crossed

I just noticed that "somebody" is now a Staff Member and Senior Moderator ??

Yes....congrats Teresa....well deserved. I guess I'll refrain from calling you a flavor whore or anything from now on since you might zap me and I'd be banned :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up.... just ordered 30ml

Me too which is why I ordered 30ml... fingers crossed

Yes....congrats Teresa....well deserved. I guess I'll refrain from calling you a flavor whore or anything from now on since you might zap me and I'd be banned :D
Never! You crack me up! And I'm just me, just like you. I just finally get to do something about all that spam that keeps popping up early in the morning....LOL!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mmm it's so good to :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to try it. I'm curious how it will differ from red touch.
Day one it's more sweet candy type almost but day 2 it goes for fresher fruit. To me it's like a mix of red touch and shisha just more natural green than the overly done shisha. Lots of people say shisha is fresh fruit but to me it's far from it

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Day one it's more sweet candy type almost but day 2 it goes for fresher fruit. To me it's like a mix of red touch and shisha just more natural green than the overly done shisha. Lots of people say shisha is fresh fruit but to me it's far from it

Sounds great! I'm not big on shisha.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Agreed. I have found that if I leave it be for a couple of weeks it gets better as that artificial taste seems to fade a bit.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's so hot here, I'd kill for snow...:(

Congrats on your new banner Frank and your new status Teresa!

Frickin' A! It was 90 degrees here in North Georgia today ... towards the end of September!!! :xD:

The only saving grace was that the humidity was only 49% rather than the more common 90 + range in the middle of summer.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fear we will be cheated out of winter, just like we were last year. Snowed one time here and was gone in two days. :mad:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I fear we will be cheated out of winter, just like we were last year. Snowed one time here and was gone in two days. :mad:
I'm not sure how it was out this way this year but I think northern new New Mexico where we were at is in for a hell of a winter. Kinda glad I'm gone hahaha 18 years in knee deep snow in Colorado and I'm ready for some warm weather: )

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure how it was out this way this year but I think northern new New Mexico where we were at is in for a hell of a winter. Kinda glad I'm gone hahaha 18 years in knee deep snow in Colorado and I'm ready for some warm weather: )

Yeah, you will be in for a treat this winter compared to what you are used to. NC has some decent slopes too ... well, they don't really compare to Monarch, Breckenridge, Keystone, Snowmass or ... on second thought, you CAN at least ski there! :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We never get major snow anymore, maybe 5 or 6" at most, which is usually gone in a few hours or by the next day. It sucks.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, I see your plight! I know several who have moved down here from MI to get away from the snow. Incidentally, they're usually among the few who know how to drive in it. ;)

Haha yeah it's always funny to us when places shut down the entire town because of a light dusting of snow. I've never had work close due to snow. Doesn't matter if it's a blizzard and people are dying on the highway. You'll still be in trouble if you're late for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The main reason they do that here is because of the mountains. Most times if there's a light dusting in town, there's up to a foot in the higher elevations and busses can't get through to haul little boogers to school.
I remember a couple years ago when the husband was in the hospital, I left to go home about 12 miles away. We lived in Wears Valley at that time, which wasn't on a mountain top but definitely a higher elevation. It was just overcast in town where the hospital was. When I got within a couple miles of our house, it was snowing so hard that tracks from other vehicles were filling in before I could even get through. I had to text him pictures, he was stunned...lol!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's crazy. You reminded me of what winters like. Now I'm not looking forward to it even more.

And to make this relevant to the thread, I have to get some juicy strawberry before usps shuts down lol

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't blame you. As much as I hate snow, I couldn't imagine Christmas without it.

That's one of the reasons I wanted to go in the first place ... I hadn't seen a white Christmas in years. That feeling was pretty much killed however by sudden realization and bone crunching chill of sub zero temperatures. :eek: I was totally unprepared for that, both literally and figuratively, lol.

I kept wondering how it even snowed at those temperatures, seemed to me it should more appropriately, spit out ice cubes!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And by the way: what a bunch of weather wussies

I have no choice but to accept your inglorious label ... far too much time in the southern states have thinned my blood to such a degree that it refuses to flow when I'm forced to endure harsh climates, of which, yours surely is one.

You have my admiration for being able to sustain yourself in said climate ... and my sympathy. :D

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woo hoo!!
Is that snow in your avatar pic? It's so hot here, I'd kill for snow...:(
Yeah but it was from last year here. I was looking for a silverish pic in my gallery and only found that. Funny how my avi sparked conversation of weather lol.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on your new banner Frank and your new status Teresa!

Frickin' A! It was 90 degrees here in North Georgia today ... towards the end of September!!! :xD:

The only saving grace was that the humidity was only 49% rather than the more common 90 + range in the middle of summer.

My wife is from Atlanta. She wanted an outdoor wedding...on July 31. WTF!! Even the minister was pissed off by the time the vows ended.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's one of the reasons I wanted to go in the first place ... I hadn't seen a white Christmas in years. That feeling was pretty much killed however by sudden realization and bone crunching chill of sub zero temperatures. :eek: I was totally unprepared for that, both literally and figuratively, lol.

I kept wondering how it even snowed at those temperatures, seemed to me it should more appropriately, spit out ice cubes!

I'm from New England but I haven't seen snow since 1997. Every time I see those wonderful winter scenes in a movie or a picture, I'll get a bit nostalgic. Then I remind myself of just how fucking miserable winter really is with all the pain in the assedness that accompanies snow and cold.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm from New England but I haven't seen snow since 1997. Every time I see those wonderful winter scenes in a movie or a picture, I'll get a bit nostalgic. Then I remind myself of just how fucking miserable winter really is with all the pain in the assedness that accompanies snow and cold.

That's the best way to look at the snow, from pictures, etc.
Another Michigander tired of the cold winters, but at least the summers are decent sometimes.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's the best way to look at the snow, from pictures, etc.
Another Michigander tired of the cold winters, but at least the summers are decent sometimes.

All this time and I didn't know we were neighbors!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to my Finnish wife, who hates the cold. We talked about to Wyoming. Then she found out about the weather.
Bring her to Tennessee, summers seem to get longer every year here. :mad:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Woot woot I know what everyone is doing tonight lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woot woot I know what everyone is doing tonight lol

Most likely tomorrow morning, not sure if I put in the work day from hell or if I've been plowed over by a steam roller...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Most likely tomorrow morning, not sure if I put in the work day from hell or if I've been plowed over by a steam roller...
Feeling the same tonight . Got a few new to me flavors today I was all pumped about mixing but now I can't even remember what I ordered haha maybe tomorrow

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feeling the same tonight . Got a few new to me flavors today I was all pumped about mixing but now I can't even remember what I ordered haha maybe tomorrow

Fer real, I run across oddball flavors in my stash all the time, scratch my head and ask myself "WHY???" :facepalm: Lol!

VU Sponsors