FlavourArt Juicy Strawberry

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Needless to say, I have a massive catalog of strawberry juices as it seems to be what most people want. (There are other berries, ya know...lol!) I'm gonna go through a few of them subbing this here and there and see what I come up with.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
man Im still loving this strawberry. vaping it again tonight looking for some inspiration but Ill tell you its the first strawberry Ive not gotten tired of. ya its only a few days now but thats saying a lot for me and strawberry lol. @Teresa P mix it up :D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
man Im still loving this strawberry. vaping it again tonight looking for some inspiration but Ill tell you its the first strawberry Ive not gotten tired of. ya its only a few days now but thats saying a lot for me and strawberry lol. @Teresa P mix it up :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Needless to say, I have a massive catalog of strawberry juices as it seems to be what most people want. (There are other berries, ya know...lol!) I'm gonna go through a few of them subbing this here and there and see what I come up with.

I've given up on the strawberry grail. I really like blueberry, especially FW but I use many of them. I love Forest Mix by FA. I recently started using FA Kiwi and it's delicious. I think FA Fuji rocks. I'll use strawberries in a supporting role, buy they just don't work as the lead for me.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've given up on the strawberry grail. I really like blueberry, especially FW but I use many of them. I love Forest Mix by FA. I recently started using FA Kiwi and it's delicious. I think FA Fuji rocks. I'll use strawberries in a supporting role, buy they just don't work as the lead for me.
Mmmm, forest fruit....that's one of my FA favorites! And Capella harvest fruit, can't get enough of that one either. I have a lot better luck with strawberry mixes than I do blueberry. Can't seem to find an authentic taste for that one, at least not for my taste, but FW and FA bilberry are closest, IMO.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmmm, forest fruit....that's one of my FA favorites! And Capella harvest fruit, can't get enough of that one either. I have a lot better luck with strawberry mixes than I do blueberry. Can't seem to find an authentic taste for that one, at least not for my taste, but FW and FA bilberry are closest, IMO.

Have you tried this? It is one of my top 3 ADVs. I did raise the percentages across the board as I found it weak as is.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/sullys-sweet-berry-mash.31992/

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m jealous!!!
Still not out in UK - eu :-( I got the email from FA in June about these flavours too!!!
being an Italian company you would think we would of got em 1st sob!!! :(
Anyone tried the breakfast cereal yet? That was ment to be launched with the strawberry

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder why juicy strawberry is not listed on the flavor art web site. Am looking in the wrong spot?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've made around 100ml of juice with it and already decided the 30ml bottle I got just won't do. Hit Bull City up for four more ounces this morning. ;)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So...what are folks using as a single flavor starting percentage amount ? :question:

Thanks!

Ron
---
"He who takes the wrong road, makes the journey twice." -Paladin (Have Gun - Will Travel) 1960

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
So...what are folks using as a single flavor starting percentage amount ? :question:

Thanks!

Ron
---
"He who takes the wrong road, makes the journey twice." -Paladin (Have Gun - Will Travel) 1960
I did 2% s&v.. wasn't good. Letting it steep and made a 4% tester.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've made around 100ml of juice with it and already decided the 30ml bottle I got just won't do. Hit Bull City up for four more ounces this morning. ;)
Recipes please, or at least one of your favourites pretty please

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol ya its pretty awesome, took like 20-30 mins :giggle:
Yeah, yeah, rub it in...:p
Recipes please, or at least one of your favourites pretty please
So far, I've made HIC'S Berry Blasted Cheesecake and it's awesome, I've vaped nearly 40ml myself since Saturday, lol! I made the revision to his Quikberry Pink as well, very tasty. I'll be working on some revisions to come of my own recipes tomorrow (hopefully), and will be happy to share if they work out!

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, yeah, rub it in...:p

So far, I've made HIC'S Berry Blasted Cheesecake and it's awesome, I've vaped nearly 40ml myself since Saturday, lol! I made the revision to his Quikberry Pink as well, very tasty. I'll be working on some revisions to come of my own recipes tomorrow (hopefully), and will be happy to share if they work out!
I look forward to it - thank you

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm IN IN IN IN IN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am really excited for this.....just ordered 10ml to test it out. Feeling like a 4oz bottle is in my future. Strawberry is my favorite fruit vape. There's already a bunch of recipes I wanna try! @Boogenshizzle just posted one that looks divine! And @HeadInClouds Berry Blasted Cheesecake just looks awesome!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm over halfway through my second 30ml of Berry Blasted Cheesecake inside of three days. Need to quit wasting time and make a drum...lol!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ron, you think of everything! Thanks! :D

Yatervaper

Member For 4 Years
For uk'ers waiting for Juicy Strawberry.
Just emailed FA uk and got this back almost instantly.

"It is on its way to us and once all distributors have received stock Italy will announce a global release date.

We are aware US have already started selling and basically they should not have and jumped the gun which is very naughty of them. Keep an eye on the website, social media and emails (if a registered customer) for official release date when it is announced."

Aparantly FA US been very naughty lol.
Sure you guys and gals in the US dont mind though.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We are aware US have already started selling and basically they should not have and jumped the gun which is very naughty of them.

All the years I've been doing business with BCF (BCV) I've never known them to act improperly and release flavors early. I've been thinking...what could have changed there?

The only thing I could come up with is that a New Hire may be responsible. :eek:

For being so "very naughty", I'm thinking maybe this new hire should be...

<Posted Photo Image removed by VU Junior Moderator>

...Spanked? :question:

Ron
---
"Unless there are pictures, I don't admit to anything."- Courtney Love

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the years I've been doing business with BCF (BCV) I've never known them to act improperly and release flavors early. I've been thinking...what could have changed there?

The only thing I could come up with is that a New Hire may be responsible. :eek:

Ron
---
I think you may be onto something... :idea:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Ron
---
Looks like you got spanked...:giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
For uk'ers waiting for Juicy Strawberry.
Just emailed FA uk and got this back almost instantly.

"It is on its way to us and once all distributors have received stock Italy will announce a global release date.

We are aware US have already started selling and basically they should not have and jumped the gun which is very naughty of them. Keep an eye on the website, social media and emails (if a registered customer) for official release date when it is announced."

Aparantly FA US been very naughty lol.
Sure you guys and gals in the US dont mind though.

Sorry they are making you wait - but your post did prompt me to bite the bullet and just buy the juicy strawberry already :p

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 94122
grrr...my 30 juicy strawberry arrived today. It is a tall skinny bottle which will not fit on my flavor shelf.

Yup. Gonna be an issue for me too. Won’t fit in my containers and if you do get them to fit, don’t knock one over cuz it’ll be dominoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KwiD9JT.jpg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc Any chance, in the future, we could choose what kind of bottle we wanted?
thank for the tag @Mykreign :) the 30ml unicorns are phasing out. without getting into to much detail or over stepping my boundaries at BCF what I can tell you is that style is temporary and we hear everyone's concerns and dislikes about them. the tall skinny unicorn bottles are not permanent.

VU Sponsors