Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Labels

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have bought FlavorArt flavors from various vendors. Some send with the nice and shiny, but hard to read the flavor name and others send a rather plain easy to read everything label.

Why is there a difference in the style of labels used?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have bought FlavorArt flavors from various vendors. Some send with the nice and shiny, but hard to read the flavor name and others send a rather plain easy to read everything label.

Why is there a difference in the style of labels used?

BVC are the only reseller in the US that use original FA bottles. All the others are refilled from larger bottles, so the labels depend on who you get them from!

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The hard to read labels are the original bottles. The others have been filled and labelled.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Making some 1x1.5" (same size as wizard labs) labels for 2 dram vials I bought in bulk. This is a FA labels thread in DIY, maybe it's related, idk lol

With small vials you can't see more than half the label at once, and maybe a third of the label is legible at a glance. I swapped Juicy Peach for Juicy Lemon once (wizlab vials), tasty mistake, but yeah it made me consider legibility.

work in progress - cheap on ink - design said:
Y5S53Sg.png
If my digi-office skills were better I'd get a pdf template into illustrator, but in MS Word this is the best I can mash together before it feels like a chore even for me...

Since these stickers are standard size in a way (specced for bar/upc codes) and they fit 17mm vials great, I'll post the doc file once I get everything dialed in.

Waterproof labels are $20+ and I'm cheap, though the DIY waterproofing solutions (wax or krylon spray) are a PITA, and tape bunches around label edges with small vials. :( If you've been down this road, PLEASE SHARE.

Last edited:

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Off topic, but Im curious : Did you notice any difference in flavor ordering from different vendors? I have a few flavors that are not only different in color, but also taste, from different vendors.

VU Sponsors