FlavourArt

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Strawberry, Apple pie, meringue, vanilla bourbon, Jamaican rum, cookie, custard and grapefruit. I guess that's 8.

Raina

Member For 4 Years
FA Strawberry is my absolute favorite flavor, closely followed by Tiramisu and Irish Cream. I don't get how people say it's weak, cause I mix it at about 3% and it knocks my socks off. I'm into strong flavors, too. Maybe they're just not shaking the flavor bottle or their juice bottle.

Apple Pie is quickly becoming a favorite too. Made a 3ml batch of a simple combo with it and I can't get enough. Mmmm.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea, I agree. I've got tiramisu coming on my next order. I was just amazed that all the flavors I made were good by themselves. I've made stand alone flavors from other companies and mabe 5% I could vape all day. Today, I'm going to take a couple of the flavourarts to vape.
Before I tried the flavourarts, I was wondering how combining flavors I didn't really like by themselves were going to turn into a mix I did like.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not only has FA better flavors, but due to the high concentration of them, you can make higher VG juices, with a high PG nicotine base.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not only has FA better flavors, but due to the high concentration of them, you can make higher VG juices, with a high PG nicotine base.
And it's cheaper!

VU Sponsors