Become a Patron!

Flawless Vape Shop

Dark Kys

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since I'm not really sure where to post this. I'll just post it here. Flawless Vape shop is worthless. Their customer service is non-existent. Reposting an email I sent to them. That they've ignored yet again.

Good Afternoon,

At the end of February My wife purchased a tiffany blue tugboat mod with matching atty.
Within a month of purchase she found that it was miss-firing badly and the button was heating up enough to burn fingers.

She contacted flawless and a representative called her to discuss.
That representative asked if the tube was aluminum or copper.
When my wife replied that it was aluminum
The representative said that there were known issues with the aluminum and she would have a copper tube sent out.
She took down my wife's details and two weeks later it was sent out.
To the wrong address, in the wrong country with the wrong postal code.
But she did provide a tracking number which is XXXXXXXXX

She followed up and a different representative by the name of Jason Grace replied.
He said that he would look into it. Since then he has not replied again despite numerous attempts to contact him

Since then my wife has responded to a post on instagram regarding her flawless tugboat mod.
Someone running the Flawless Vape Shop account on instagram responded suggesting that if she has issues that she could send it back for a replacement.
This was the first time anyone had mentioned returning it.
She responded with a query of where to send it and how to approach it.
Since then no response.......

The atomizer works great. The tube is flawed.
We've taken it to every Vape Store locally and had people here who are very knowledgeable look at it to see if it's user error.
Everyone agreed it's not user error and told us to contact Flawless as they were a good company who support their merchandise

Please tell us how to fix this situation.
Or at least admit you're not going to fix it.
I'm more than happy to post this story to every single vape forum I'm a member of if you don't support your products.
But as a consumer who tries to buy North American made products I'm really trying to give Flawless the benefit of the doubt here.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love the tugboat atty, and have a pair of authentics. granted I have the slam and anarchist cap as well; but, something about the stock cap is just nice!!
Anyway
A few weeks back I dropped the cap and ran it over, I sent flawless two emails asking if I could buy just the cap, I figured if I could buy the other caps why not the stock one. they dis not correspond back so I called the shop. The answer I got as a repeat customer wan ' no, you'll have to buy another atty'
The response doesn't bug me so much as the delivery of the tool I was speaking to.

Its still my favorite drippers atty but I know how you feel. The staff is...... deplorable,

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried a V1 tugboat Texas edition today. (Authentic) I did a 24 gauge Kanthal, 10 wrap around a 1/8th drill bit, dual coil coming in at .5 ohms. My first impression before I tried it was maybe I should drill out the air holes. Then I was like no let me try it first. Normally I use a Dark Horse. Then I realized after I got over the cloud chasing thing that I cut down the airflow on the Dark Horse for more flavor. Still get decent clouds out of it. So I compared the pull of the cut down airflow of the Dark Horse to the stock tugboat. To my surprise they were the same. So I juiced up the tugboat and gave it a few tries. It was awesome ! Good flavor, Good vapor production. No need to mess with it. So what build do you have on yours f1r3b1rd ? Do you think the build I did was good ? It seems to work well but most searches I did on builds for it were 8 wrap.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a few pics on SMY 60 watt box and a pic of the build.

iw6tf7.jpg

1zwlq94.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The sad thing about this situation is that Flawless is a member of the #notaclone campaign, yet has customer service quality that actually will encourage people to buy clones.

I hope someone from Flawless reads this thread. One pissed off customer will tell dozens of people about their experience, on the internet the message will reach hundreds of thousands. A happy customer will tell a few people, or post a good review online that will reach thousands.

What do customers look for when they are researching a product or company? Bad reviews, poor customer service. Human nature.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You have a point dude, I love the performance of the atty, but after dealing with Mr Tool, I can think of a few 'several' other three post drippers that I can recommend at my friends shop ....mako, plumveil, jaybo indestructible, cltv1, tobh...steamboat...
And of mine break or stop giving me the performance they are flawless wont be on the list of places I would go to forms replacement
Steamboat looks just like there's but 16$ and if the people are tools its alot easier to swallow at 16$ than it is at 90-100.
The days of pissing off a customer and them coming back are over thanks to the competition.

Dark Kys

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's sad really. The atty works brilliantly. It's definitely one of the best we have. Great flavor, good cloud.
But based on their service level and response I will never buy another of their products. At this point even if they make it right I don't think I'd spend the money on another one of their products. It shouldn't take three months and me publicly shaming them before they respond (which they have today).

I'll follow up and post what the result is. Supposedly they are sending her a new tube Monday. To the right address.....

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad it's going to be rectified. Shame is a lot of companies are like that. Not all employees do a great job. A fact of life. For me when I have a problem I keep calling and double checking on everything. Usually there's one person that is like "Johnny On The Spot " and knows how to get things done and takes pride in their work. When I get to that person, and they go above and beyond for me, I send an email to their supervisor about what an asset they are and how they represent their company in a positive manner.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's sad really. The atty works brilliantly. It's definitely one of the best we have. Great flavor, good cloud.
But based on their service level and response I will never buy another of their products. At this point even if they make it right I don't think I'd spend the money on another one of their products. It shouldn't take three months and me publicly shaming them before they respond (which they have today).

I'll follow up and post what the result is. Supposedly they are sending her a new tube Monday. To the right address.....
I find it interesting that Flawless used and marketed an aluminum tube to cut costs, and that cheaper tube has problems. This is kinda sad actually because I own a Fasttech clone of the Tugboat Mod in Aluminum and have run it down to .17 Ohm with a dual parallel build in my Mutation X V3 and have absolutely no problems with the tube or switch getting hot.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Way to keep on it though!!!
They probably do that because most people wont keep on them or go the distance for what's right. Its cheaper to be jackasses and see who sticks to their guns like you did.

Dark Kys

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Way to keep on it though!!!
They probably do that because most people wont keep on them or go the distance for what's right. Its cheaper to be jackasses and see who sticks to their guns like you did.

My wife was ready to give up. I figured that was the easy way out. If they are going to be a part of the #notaclone campaign then they better support their products. Funny enough actually had one store owner reply and offer to contact the owner for me. Really didn't want to go to this extreme. But apparently the conventional approach doesn't always work.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My wife was ready to give up. I figured that was the easy way out. If they are going to be a part of the #notaclone campaign then they better support their products. Funny enough actually had one store owner reply and offer to contact the owner for me. Really didn't want to go to this extreme. But apparently the conventional approach doesn't always work.
Well dude, sometimes you just have to! It reminds the rest of us that get screwed to keep it up, even if its not for ourselves. Your pushing like that helped everyone that sees this thread and whatever others you've posted.
Incidentally got that phone number? Still wanna get a new cap. Hahaha a!!!!!-kidding.

Dark Kys

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Late update sorry guys.

So one of the flawless reps contacted her. The sent out a new tube the following Monday. We had it by that Friday (a week ago).
They replaced the aluminum tube with a copper tube. Much heavier for sure. Works very well so far. No complaints. The emblem colors no longer match the atty that she bought as a set with the previous tube. But I guess that's splitting hairs.

In summary. If you jump up and down screaming and actually catch their attention they will fix it for you. Their product is good. Some flaws to be expected. But their customer service is a real stretch to call it service.

Okay so I've had a similar problem. I ordered the black and Tiffany blue tugmod v2 with matching cap and an authentic tugboat v2 rda. They sent me the right rda but with the tugbox. When I called to fix it they said they would send it out along with the return shipping label for the tugbox. That was from Jason Grace. Two weeks later still nothing in he mail so we call and all of a sudden my mod is on back order. That was the last I heard from them until two days ago when I wrote to them on Facebook, Instagram, email, Twitter and called them. They finally replied back to me on Facebook and said they did not see the cap in my original order. When I told them the cap came with the mod and was listed on their webpage for $150 and I went to the webpage to screenshot the product the webpage was down. And the product was removed from their Facebook and Instagram. When I sent them the email from Jason Grace stating that the cap was included with the mod they have not responded. This company and customer service is garbage. I'm about to complain to the BBB. Needless to say I will never order from them again once and IF I ever get this resolved.

Dark Kys

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay so I've had a similar problem. I ordered the black and Tiffany blue tugmod v2 with matching cap and an authentic tugboat v2 rda. They sent me the right rda but with the tugbox. When I called to fix it they said they would send it out along with the return shipping label for the tugbox. That was from Jason Grace. Two weeks later still nothing in he mail so we call and all of a sudden my mod is on back order. That was the last I heard from them until two days ago when I wrote to them on Facebook, Instagram, email, Twitter and called them. They finally replied back to me on Facebook and said they did not see the cap in my original order. When I told them the cap came with the mod and was listed on their webpage for $150 and I went to the webpage to screenshot the product the webpage was down. And the product was removed from their Facebook and Instagram. When I sent them the email from Jason Grace stating that the cap was included with the mod they have not responded. This company and customer service is garbage. I'm about to complain to the BBB. Needless to say I will never order from them again once and IF I ever get this resolved.

Stick with it. Took the better part of three months to get it resolved for my wife. But now that it's fixed its one of her favorite mods. Works great.

It's their people and their customer service that's the brutal part. I had a hot button issue with one of my other mods. They had it replaced for me within two weeks. And that's including being in a different country and going through customs both ways. Flawless product is pretty good. The atomizers are great for flavor. But their service is the worst I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol see that's another issue we were having. Technically my wife ordered it for me while I'm away in another country. But once they messed up the order I took over and handled it. But she was trying to get it in time to send it to me since my mail cut off date is coming soon and my other two rdas have been pretty much destroyed lol

But I just finally got a message back from them saying they have sent the correct mod with the return label for the tug box. We'll see if it's the correct one this time once my wife gets it lol

Dark Kys

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Incompetent would be my best description for their customer support. Sounds like you've spoken to many of the same people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol very. But I mean they said they fixed it so we'll see. But their company is anything but flawless. Even though the product is good.

VU Sponsors