TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey guys,

I'm chasing a white flawless we out here doe RDA which my current local vape shop has sold out of. He doesn't know when the next shipment will be in and I don't really want to wait that long. I've had a look at various US sellers ( I'm in Australia ) and they're asking $40 per RDA which is astronomical when incorporating the exchange rate compared to my local shop selling them for $45AUD each.

Has anybody got any recommendations on where to pick up this RDA at a reasonable price in the US or overseas? I don't mind paying shipping as long as it's not a ludicrous amount. I'm not very hip when it comes to US or overseas vape gear suppliers so some suggestions would be great.

Cheers

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
40$ is about the right price for this RDA and shipping won't be cheep either.
Why did you get stuck on this RDA specifically? there are so many RDAs to choose from.
40$ is relatively cheep for a US made RDA, so if you find 40$ too expensive I'd suggest you look into some Chinese RDAs.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
40$ is about the right price for this RDA and shipping won't be cheep either.
Why did you get stuck on this RDA specifically? there are so many RDAs to choose from.
40$ is relatively cheep for a US made RDA, so if you find 40$ too expensive I'd suggest you look into some Chinese RDAs.

I've been using it for a while and love it. Fantastic taste, produces decent clouds and is easy to build with ( I haven't been in the RDA game very long ). I've got a X1 as well but I enjoy the flawless a lot more. Damn, I can't understand why my local vape shop is selling them for so cheap then if the average US price is $40.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,

I'm chasing a white flawless we out here doe RDA which my current local vape shop has sold out of. He doesn't know when the next shipment will be in and I don't really want to wait that long. I've had a look at various US sellers ( I'm in Australia ) and they're asking $40 per RDA which is astronomical when incorporating the exchange rate compared to my local shop selling them for $45AUD each.

Has anybody got any recommendations on where to pick up this RDA at a reasonable price in the US or overseas? I don't mind paying shipping as long as it's not a ludicrous amount. I'm not very hip when it comes to US or overseas vape gear suppliers so some suggestions would be great.

Cheers
Best I can offer is a list of vendors' sites
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendors-that-ship-from-usa.266680/
Unfortunately I don't have one for Australia.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Best I can offer is a list of vendors' sites
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendors-that-ship-from-usa.266680/
Unfortunately I don't have one for Australia.

Thanks for the effort of posting the different vendors. The cheapest I could find was $35USD and they didn't ship to Australia. I had a look at the other vendors as well and they were offering the RDA at $40USD but their shipping rates to Australia were $25USD and up. Looks like it just isn't worth it ordering it from overseas when I can get it for $45AUD at my local vape shop. Again, I don't know how and why they're selling them for so cheap in Australia ( $45AUD per RDA ) but I guess I'm just going to have to wait until they're restocked.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the effort of posting the different vendors. The cheapest I could find was $35USD and they didn't ship to Australia. I had a look at the other vendors as well and they were offering the RDA at $40USD but their shipping rates to Australia were $25USD and up. Looks like it just isn't worth it ordering it from overseas when I can get it for $45AUD at my local vape shop. Again, I don't know how and why they're selling them for so cheap in Australia ( $45AUD per RDA ) but I guess I'm just going to have to wait until they're restocked.
Hopefully your local shop gets them in soon for you then.
I didn't think there'd be much luck but felt it was worth a shot.
Good luck.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can find a flawless tugboat v2 with a slam cap for that price now days...

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You can find a flawless tugboat v2 with a slam cap for that price now days...

After watching some reviews people were getting "check atomizer" on regulated mods because of a short in the RDA, so that put me off buying one. I was also looking at the flawless dinghy as well but from the reviews I've seen the only thing it comes with is one allan key and no extra screws or o-rings.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After watching some reviews people were getting "check atomizer" on regulated mods because of a short in the RDA, so that put me off buying one. I was also looking at the flawless dinghy as well but from the reviews I've seen the only thing it comes with is one allan key and no extra screws or o-rings.
066cc25fb0c7bcde13e12f881563f901.jpg
I've never had a problem with either one. The tug spent alot of its life on an ipv3 & raptor 120w and they ran it flawlessly lol. They are the only two RDA's I've ever said I'll keep permanently. I used to have two of each and a flawless production. The only deal with the tugboat is the copper post. Can't put to big of builds(framed staples) in it or you risk splitting the post. I bought the v2 when it was $90 and the cap was $40. Now you can get a slammed v2 for $40
Nice ninja btw

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
066cc25fb0c7bcde13e12f881563f901.jpg
I've never had a problem with either one. The tug spent alot of its life on an ipv3 & raptor 120w and they ran it flawlessly lol. They are the only two RDA's I've ever said I'll keep permanently. I used to have two of each and a flawless production. The only deal with the tugboat is the copper post. Can't put to big of builds(framed staples) in it or you risk splitting the post. I bought the v2 when it was $90 and the cap was $40. Now you can get a slammed v2 for $40
Nice ninja btw

Nice! The tug might be something to consider then. I just noticed my local vape shop has dropped the price of the tug v3 to $60 down from $75 which is pretty good. I guess they aren't selling too quick.

Thanks man, it's my pride and joy haha.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice! The tug might be something to consider then. I just noticed my local vape shop has dropped the price of the tug v3 to $60 down from $75 which is pretty good. I guess they aren't selling too quick.

Thanks man, it's my pride and joy haha.
The v3 is a good looking rda. Haven't bought one...yet. I will eventually. I have a long list of stuff to buy lol

VU Sponsors