Become a Patron!

Flying to Belize

Margie

Member For 4 Years
It's been a minute since I have posted. I am planning to fly to Belize to look at possible vacation/retirement property. There looks like there is only 1 vape shop in the country. Has anyone had experience flying to Belize with their vape gear? I have read that there will not be a problem if I do carry on. I know to disassemble my RTA'S and pack batteries separately. !00ml bottles (or less). Is there any thing else I should know? Thanks for any info

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When it comes to foreign vape laws, I'm a bit afraid of giving wrong advice and getting someone in trouble, so I urge you to do as much of your own research as you have time for.

This page says there is no specific vape law in Belize

So does this one:

Therefore, little chance of having your gear confiscated when you go through Belize Customs.

You're not supposed to put batteries in your checked luggage, but the times I've flown with vape gear I've had no trouble having two batts in my carry-on, and as you mention, the 100 ml. liquid in the silly quart size baggie with your other liquids such as shampoo, lotion, etc. You can put more eliquid in your checked luggage, where nobody will care about it.

I hope you have a wonderful time and find a good place to buy.

VU Sponsors