Become a Patron!

focalecig ship from usa or china?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unless you order from the USA warehouse, it will ship from china, on average orders take around 2 weeks, could be faster, could be longer, general ruling from ordering from china, if you want/need it fast, pay more and buy state side.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
From China, mine took a hair over 2 weeks but it arrived in great condition and as advertised.

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi JediTT,

Thank you for your attention on Focalecig.
Currently, we are starting to stock items from manufacturer with excellent reputation for its quality. This moves slowly but it is our trial. We do not want to spam our GA warehouse, that is why there is few item available and sometimes it keeps out of stock status.
If you ship from USA Warehouse category, you would receive it 2-6 business days. If you order from other categories, it takes longer. (8-17 business days by EUB). Please don't forget to purchase tracking number if order amount less than 20$. We offer free normal tracking number if order amount over 20$.

Feel free to PM me if you got any other questions related to Focalecig.
Doris

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay I have to say that I'm a bit confused about the order I just made from Focalecig.
I thought that I was ordering something that would be shipped from within the US. I thought that my order was gonna be speedy because that symbol under the product said so.
But when the order was payed for I was then told it could take up to two weeks to receive my order.
Was I mislead or misinformed? Did I not do something the right way? Am I simply confused ( as is the case most of the time)?

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay I have to say that I'm a bit confused about the order I just made from Focalecig.
I thought that I was ordering something that would be shipped from within the US. I thought that my order was gonna be speedy because that symbol under the product said so.
But when the order was payed for I was then told it could take up to two weeks to receive my order.
Was I mislead or misinformed? Did I not do something the right way? Am I simply confused ( as is the case most of the time)?
Hi Fishee, please tell me your order number, i will check it for you.
Please note that we do not ship all products from USA, only certain items are in stock in Atlanta which would be shipped from there. Please make sure you purchased from USA warehosue category.

Feel free to PM me if you got any other questions.
Doris

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Fishee, please tell me your order number, i will check it for you.
HI Doris, thank you very much. I started a conversation with you but that may not be the same thing as a PM. See how easily my fisheebrain gets confused? I'm perpetually floundering.:confused:
Thanks again for your help Doris.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My last order took 15 days, not bad really. Other sites in China have taken 30 days or more. Thanks Focalecig....

Hello & good day,

I am confused about my order. Am I receiving the SXK Stingray X Clone mod - SKU # 20010 that I ordered, or am I receiving the wrong item, the taifun gt atomizer, that I did not want, or order? The Stingray should have been U.S.A. warehouse shipped, but the tracking shows China. I am very confused. As a first time customer, this is not a good thing.
I also show two order #'s

1. Q8131417009
2. 4EU19372ME3312040

Which is correct?
Thank you,

Jack

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hello & good day,

I am confused about my order. Am I receiving the SXK Stingray X Clone mod - SKU # 20010 that I ordered, or am I receiving the wrong item, the taifun gt atomizer, that I did not want, or order? The Stingray should have been U.S.A. warehouse shipped, but the tracking shows China. I am very confused. As a first time customer, this is not a good thing.

1. Q8131417009
2. 4EU19372ME3312040

Which is correct?
Thank you,

Jack

Hi Jack, I do not work for Focalecig, but Doris is a very good friend of mine, and I am a long time customer .. To answer your question, the sku # you posted does not belong to the Stingray X in the US Warehouse. To be clear, you must literally click on the USA warehouse link at the top right side of the website in order to access the products sold from the US warehouse. If you purchase from the main site, then your order will ship from China, as 95% of the products on the site come from China.

There are less than 10 items available in the US warehouse, and the Stingray X is one of them however, you ordered the one from the main site based on the sku that you posted. As far as your order confirmation confirming a Taifun GT, this is just a gliche in the system, and usually only requires a reload of the page to make it go away.

Being that you posted your order #, I will skpe Doris with it and ask her to correct your order, and make sure that you are sent the Stingray X from the US warehouse. Doris will probably email you as well to confirm.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hello & good day,

1. Q8131417009
2. 4EU19372ME3312040

Which is correct?
Thank you,

Jack
Jack, I am so sorry my friend, Doris just replied to me and when she went to change your order, it had already shipped from China, and there is a tracking # assigned to your order, which I will not post here. Epackets from China take 7-12 days to arrive, she did not tell me the exact ship date, only that is has already shipped from China. :(

Now that I reread your first post, I can see that you already had tracking for it .. Well, its an FYI for the next time, you must click the USA warehouse link first in order to access the product that ship from the US. The Stingray X is an amazing mech, so I hope you love it too when you get it.

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jack, I am so sorry my friend, Doris just replied to me and when she went to change your order, it had already shipped from China, and there is a tracking # assigned to your order, which I will not post here. Epackets from China take 7-12 days to arrive, she did not tell me the exact ship date, only that is has already shipped from China. :(

Now that I reread your first post, I can see that you already had tracking for it .. Well, its an FYI for the next time, you must click the USA warehouse link first in order to access the product that ship from the US. The Stingray X is an amazing mech, so I hope you love it too when you get it.
Thank you @Nikkita6 for your help when i wasn't available;)

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well thank you very much!! I do not mind waiting at all. Just wanted to be sure I was getting the correct item. Im new here to this forum, so I really appreciate all the help!!
Hi Jack Morris, thank you for your support on Focalecig.
If you want your order shipped from USA, you need to purchase from USA warehouse category. If not, we will ship from China.
I've sent you an email, please check it :)
Feel free to reach me if you have any problem with it.
Thank you!
Doris

Is there any real method to track orders from focalecig? I tried tracking it on the site and it said it's "unable to be traced". But it does show order has been shipped.

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi @skimola
Is there any real method to track orders from focalecig? I tried tracking it on the site and it said it's "unable to be traced". But it does show order has been shipped.
Here is an general site for tracking 17track.net
Normally, it takes 3-7 business days for getting tracking information after package shipped.

Please kindly noted that free tracking number with detail tracking information is provided for order larger than $20. For order less than $20, we offer tracking number but that kind of tracking only shows that the package arrives at the destination country, no "Delivery" status.
Please let me know if you have any other problem.
Thank you!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I defend Doris. Focal has treated me right on every order. It still flips me out a package so small can be shipped from 1/2 way around the world & get to my house. Mr. Postman is much better after his last "visit" to rehab. :cool:

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was looking for feedback on focalecig - found it right here at (my new) home! Very happy to see what I'm seeing -

@Doris - you are an asset to your company, and do your position proud.

I'm itching to buy a new Smok H-Priv, and came to focal through Googling. I've heard of them before, but have been a FT shopper to date.

Looks like I'll be a focalecig customer soon!

Thanks,

Rick

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I saw Uncle rj in there. I have heard he was kidnapped by the Swedish. Bikini team. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors