Become a Patron!

Focalecigs.com

Rekonball

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I.was wondering if anyone has done business with these guys yet ? I ordered some drippers and some tools, they were cheaper than fasttech so I tried them out.

hogheadv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am assuming you are talking about focalecig.com (without the s). They are a legit company. I wish they carried more in there USA warehouse but never had a problem with them and have ordered quite a few times.

mitchdisaster

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've ordered from them and with the exception of the wait time to receive items from china everything was good. I would order from them again. One of the items i wanted was no longer in stock. They contacted me the following day and offered to exchange it for another item of my choosing that was around the same price. They even threw in a free carrying case for the inconvenience

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @Rekonball thanks for posting. This is Doris from Focalecig, feel free to drop me a message if you have any question.
Thanks for sharing your experience @hogheadv @Innova @mitchdisater

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which takes longer for average delivery times; Fasttech or Focalecig?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
depends on the shipping method. If you chose usps epacket from fasttech then that is usually faster going off of any other shipping method then they are the same.

Hi @Rekonball thanks for posting. This is Doris from Focalecig, feel free to drop me a message if you have any question.
Thanks for sharing your experience @hogheadv @Innova @mitchdisater

Hi @Doris
i had a quick question, i ordered a box mod from Focalecig and was wondering about the delivery, does it get delivered by USPS mail or would it be more like UPS or FedEx ? First time ordering from there and was just wondering cause USPS leaves order in mailbox and UPS/FedEx knocks at door.

Thanks for your help !
Andrew

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not Doris, but ordered a lot from focal, so can answer for you @andrewthegreat normal shipping is USPS to the US, unless you paid extra for faster shipping, but I never done that, so not sure who it would come by if paid extra.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Nailz thank you for replying, this helps a lot ! Now if you don't mind me asking, how long has your past orders taken ? With normal shipping (7-20 days)

Well that depends on if they have it in stock or not, but most orders have taken between 10-14 days to get to my door, think the longest I waited was 3 weeks once.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The mods I want are never in stock. The SXK Vapor Flask has been out of stock for 2 months.

VU Sponsors