Become a Patron!

fogger v4+

D

Donald Bickers

I just got this thing a couple weeks ago,,,im having trouble getting a good build on it,,, I have the leaking thing down i think(i dont know ,,,,this could be my problem)as far as wicking goes.all my builds seem as if they take forever to heat up,,,,i did get one close to what i want but still kinda slow.it was 30 ga with 5 wraps w/silica coming in at 0.80 ohms,dual coil of course.......i dont know . im just wanting to fire my name and get a good strong hit,,,,,,,any suggestions would be helpful,,thanks

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
On my fogger v4 I'm running 28ga, 10 wraps per coil. That puts me around .8/.9. I wrap around those little blue screwdrivers you get with everything now days. For wicking I use very little cotton and just barely set the ends into the channels before I screw the chimney on. It took a lot of fiddling but this setup has been working great. Can take a little higher wattage and doesn't leak at all. Doesn't burn. It's just great. Only complaint is it drinks juice like a dripper lol.

D

Donald Bickers

hey man ,,,,thats kinda cool that you use the screwdrivers that come in the kits,,,,thats what i use for most of my builds to,,they work great and you can push your coils together real easy with them,,im gonna try your build and see what happens,,Thanks alot for the info dud3r,have an awesome day!!

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
hey man ,,,,thats kinda cool that you use the screwdrivers that come in the kits,,,,thats what i use for most of my builds to,,they work great and you can push your coils together real easy with them,,im gonna try your build and see what happens,,Thanks alot for the info dud3r,have an awesome day!!

Yeah. They're pretty useful lol. Good luck with it!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2x 27ga 4/5 wrap on drill bit (not sure what size but larger than the little screw driver). Organic cotton, very little and just barely set the ends into the channels as dud3r stated. .43ohm. Did this build 3 times, no flooding or dry hits. I ordered 3 fogger v4+ and one of them had terrible airflow restriction out of the box (I may try re-drilling the holes on the sides and on the deck) so ppl having problems with these, beware it may not be your build.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
trying to work the kinks out on mine to. I just dont get great flavor. think I am running the wicks to far down the channels. I never had leaking issues but I do get burnt hits and cotton taste almost always. going to totally rebuild mine in a few once this juice is gone. anyone tried dual parallel coils on it ?

VU Sponsors