Food Delivery. What did YOU order?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hubby and I are so busy that it's hard to cook sometimes.

Wellllll, tonight I ordered $100 in pizza & wings & salad & sammies. Got the manager on the phone. Got it from $98.14 to $79.27. Sweet! Should be here in less than 30 min. I always call for the manager.

I'm a wing gal. Lllllove my chicken wings. 32 on their way.

How about you?
:pizza::pizza::pizza::inlove:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Lessee... Last week it was moo shu pork (with extra crepes), crab rangoons & spring rolls. But nowhere near $100.00 worth. lol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm still eating from that order. The final...HUGE Caesar Salad.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We went to 5 Guys for the first time today. They just opened one on the south side of Milwaukee and since we were out and about, we thought we'd give it a try. Really good burgers and fries.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Chicken wings. And they're getting cold. What's the movie where Harrison Ford says something like, while holding a shotgun, "I'm too old for this shit!"????

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mee too, love WIngs! Yummy! I fry up my own sometimes. I take Buffalo sauce mix it with some butter and I pour the mix on all my fried wings Walah!

Jane808

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hubby and I are so busy that it's hard to cook sometimes.

Wellllll, tonight I ordered $100 in pizza & wings & salad & sammies. Got the manager on the phone. Got it from $98.14 to $79.27. Sweet! Should be here in less than 30 min. I always call for the manager.

I'm a wing gal. Lllllove my chicken wings. 32 on their way.

How about you?
:pizza::pizza::pizza::inlove:

Wow,32...big fans

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We live in bum fuck and no one delivers to us. Ordering food around but here is basically telling someone to make you something to eat. That only works for my daughter.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We live in bum fuck and no one delivers to us. Ordering food around but here is basically telling someone to make you something to eat. That only works for my daughter.
Yep, live too far away from any delivery services. Sometimes it stinks. But.... then I see videos of idiots doing shitty things to the food before you get it, than I'm glad I don't get delivery service.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, live too far away from any delivery services. Sometimes it stinks. But.... then I see videos of idiots doing shitty things to the food before you get it, than I'm glad I don't get delivery service.
Haha exactly. We have a small pizza place about 20 min away that is really good. Since it's the only pizza place around I can say it's the best pizza in the city, literally.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haha exactly. We have a small pizza place about 20 min away that is really good. Since it's the only pizza place around I can say it's the best pizza in the city, literally.
Lol, same here. Only get it every once in a while, they have bison, know the owner, and I trust him.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Getting ready to order the best wings in town again this weekend. Oh, I love chicken.
Hubby bought me what looks like a grate for a square deep fryer but it's for cooking (in this case) warming up my wings so they get heat all around. It's lifted by legs and has a drip pan. As much as I like chicken fat, warming up the wings has nothing to do with that.
That was kind of him. We'll have a wing-fest this weekend for sure.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I've been craving wings for awhile. I ALMOST went out for some on the company dime last week while I was out of town but stuck to my usual "find-hole-in-the-wall-local-joints-with-food-I-can't-get-at-home" places.

Unfortunately, I can't get delivery where I live out in the country either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah the quality of the food and the quality of the cooking you get is most likely far and away better than the crap you get from a delvery guy.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yep. Hubby and I always order massive wings for "Wing Nite & a Movie".

Another large order of pizza and wings tonight. I'll reheat them on my new deep fry looking square pan that has a pan under it. This way the wings get crispy all around them, not just the tops with a normal pan. Wing-fest and a movie on Saturday! Amazon and Walmart are both under $20.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAFY0W9
Crisper Tray Copper.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors