Become a Patron!

Food Fighters Crack Pie

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey gang, I've been trying to come up with a clone of Food Fighter's Crack Pie. I'm working with all FlavourArt flavors, and coming up snake eyes. Anyone have a recipe for this? I can get other concentrates if necessary.

Thanks!

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there! I know I am a tad late to this, but have been working on this clone for a while with the help of another mixer named Dannick on ELR. He is the one that realized OOO Speckled Flakes is one of the main components, and I added that Graham Cracker Clear is also a proponent. My recipe has gone through several revisions, and I found Tres Leche may also be in it as well. My latest recipe is missing a complex cream type flavor, I am thinking a condensed milk, or condensed caramel milk. Once you start with Speckled Flakes, you can build the recipe from there, but it is the main component, that one flavor that tastes so hard to nail down. How he found it is beyond me, but I suspect Food Fighter is also using a powdered sugar concentrate and a creamy condensed milk type flavor from OOO as well. Hope this helps!

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, its not quite right, I believe Dannick has a Crack Pie recipe on that site, it just is missing something.

VU Sponsors