Become a Patron!

Food vs Juice

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Our porridge is made from whole rolled oats...I think oatmeal might be crushed oats to make a thinner kind of porridge. Never had 'grits' though.

It's as thin or as thick as you make it -- depends on how much water you put in. My husband likes it thick like oatmeal-cookie batter, with brown sugar; I like it thin, with milk, and white sugar.

Grits are ground hominy -- white corn that's been "exploded". Boil them in water for 5 minutes, then add all the goodies -- yankees eat grits like cream of wheat, with sugar -- yuck. Grits are supposed to be a savory dish, not sweet. When grits are cooking, they smell exactly like cornbread -- which is also supposed to be made with white corn meal, not yellow -- the sweet yellow cornmeal is for corn muffins and corn sticks (like sweet breadsticks).

Andria

Our porridge is made from whole rolled oats...I think oatmeal might be crushed oats to make a thinner kind of porridge. Never had 'grits' though.

Obviously we don't lol. It's not like that awful aloe vera slimy stuff is it?

I cant't really describe it, sorry. It's really good though..

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Late replying, but I'm procrastinating rl :teehee:

I cannot do milk/cream type flavors in vape form.

Kind of lie, I have found two I can handle, one was a anise/mint milkshake, and the other is the orange cream from fuggin. I don't think I could handle more than a tank of either at a time though.

Other end, not a fan of anise/licorice in the real world. Like them quite a bit as vapes

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I loved drinking <-I'm an alcoholic. But when I first started vaping I thought the drink flavors would be my favorite, turns out I hate most of them out there. Fruit flavor and some bakery are my favorites. Some flavors just don't cross over well, plus we all have specific taste buds tuned to different flavor profiles.

VU Sponsors