Become a Patron!

For a laugh...how we did it back in the day.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was flipping through some videos,and I came across this guy...back when I started vaping this guy was actually one of the few people making videos about vaping gear....I thought some of the newer vapers would like to see what back then we considered ..good vapor production and the quality of the videos...check out his banging ass studio, and killer animations.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was flipping through some videos,and I came across this guy...back when I started vaping this guy was actually one of the few people making videos about vaping gear....I thought some of the newer vapers would like to see what back then we considered ..good vapor production and the quality of the videos...check out his banging ass studio, and killer animations.

I still use a DID...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Z Atty is probably my fave... or the Sat 22... but the Did is good. I have 15 different Gennies.

a friend has one he wants to sell ..I thought about trading for it...just for it's historical place in vaping...I'm pretty sure it doesn't vape as well as alot of the gennys I own.gennys design changed alot since the DID

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't confuse mesh based gennies with the current crop of RDTAs. Completely different beasties. I own 27 of the newer generation, and, yeah, I use them more. There's something to be said, however, for the tight draw and intense flavor that you get from a Did or Z Atty.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't confuse mesh based gennies with the current crop of RDTAs. Completely different beasties. I own 27 of the newer generation, and, yeah, I use them more. There's something to be said, however, for the tight draw and intense flavor that you get from a Did or Z Atty.

I've been vaping close to 4.5 -5 years I started out on a genny and have contined to vape gennys 90% of my vaping.I've owned probablly at one time or another 2 or 3 dozen gennys...but I've whittled it down to maybe 6 of what I consider the best.I have always hated cotton..even now I squonk the mulciber on a mesh build.which actually is working pretty well...my newest favorite vape....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never got DID. But do have a Sat22 and SteamTurbine juice up juice up and ready to go.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Brings back some fond, and some not so fond memories of 2012 for me :)

Actually I remember quite a few people making vape videos back then, though not nearly as many as today.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still use my Prometheus on my Nemesis.IMG_0283.JPG

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
speaking of the older days.
i say older because i mean 2014 not 2012 vamo v2 / protank (My first real mod. Still have it. Cost me $80!)
They are dumping stock of hana modz on eBay.
The DNA30 is only $19.99
The DNA40 is only $29.99

Those of you that vape at low watts may want to get one while they last:)

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My first box mod was a DNA30 rip off, could be good to get an original DNA40 for my collection....which is scattered to the winds :/ need to stop giving my pre-loved items away without expectations of receiving it back. I'd have half a shelf covered by now :( do love my captain pd270 though. Decent battery time with the Sanyo 20700B's installed

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
speaking of the older days.
i say older because i mean 2014 not 2012 vamo v2 / protank (My first real mod. Still have it. Cost me $80!)
They are dumping stock of hana modz on eBay.
The DNA30 is only $19.99
The DNA40 is only $29.99

Those of you that vape at low watts may want to get one while they last:)
how is that possible...don't the chips cost more than that alone.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You want to talk DNA, I still have my DNA 20 mod!IMG_0284.JPG

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You want to talk DNA, I still have my DNA 20 mod!View attachment 89934
I'll see your DNA20, and raise you a kicked mech (12 watts, max), an Innokin Coolfire 1 (8.5 watts constant), or an iStixk Mini (10 watts). The Coolfire has a Z-Atty, the kicked mech has an Erl, and the iStick has an UD AGT on it :p

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll see your DNA20, and raise you a kicked mech (12 watts, max), an Innokin Coolfire 1 (8.5 watts constant), or an iStixk Mini (10 watts). The Coolfire has a Z-Atty, the kicked mech has an Erl, and the iStick has an UD AGT on it :p

Oh God ...kicks...if that wasn't a waste of time......at the risk of calling hell fire down upon me,....I'd of tossed the Z-atty and the AGA-T long ago.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh God ...kicks...if that wasn't a waste of time......at the risk of calling hell fire down upon me,....I'd of tossed the Z-atty and the AGA-T long ago.
The Z is one of my favorite gennies. The Aquilo, OTOH is pure garbage.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have a DID still! Somewhere... lol Also had a DUD (clone lol). Here are some of the pics of what I was vaping back in 2012.

2012-10-20 13.13.44.jpg 2012-10-22 19.03.42.jpg 2012-10-26 11.28.03.jpg 2012-10-27 00.59.32.jpg 2012-11-16 13.01.06.jpg

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Back then I was on "that other forum". Same name.

The gap on the carto tank still gives me nightmares sometimes lol.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never got DID. But do have a Sat22 and SteamTurbine juice up juice up and ready to go.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
the Sat was to tight and to hot for me...I never did own a steam turbine,but I did own a micro mini from Doc Dave.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
2012-11-05 11.01.25.jpg 2012-10-20 13.14.35.jpg
Was that Pluid?

And an iHy, to boot lol

Yeah if the green didn't give it away, the Pluid iHy should have lmao. I still have all that stuff. Except the provari died due to trying to vape going down the interstate on my motorcycle. Surprisingly the carto tank survived. It was a thick sum beatch.

2012-10-20 13.14.35.jpg

VU Sponsors