Become a Patron!

For Nautilus Owners Out There, Check Out the Stainless/Pyrex Tank Accessory

I'm beginning to realize that all tanks are fickle, or have their own drawbacks & attributes, therefore until a manufacturer comes out with a trouble free, attractive, functional & feature-packed tank that fits all of my wants & needs, I'm going to continue to shop for & purchase tanks that I believe will meet my requirements at the time of purchase.

I bought a Nautilus a couple of months ago for my itaste 134 which happens to be my " at home" MOD. I had been using an iclear X.1 & wasn't happy with it to say the very least, so when I saw the Nautilus I was hooked! I've since found a few design flaws and the such, however it's still miles apart from the iclear! In order to rid the Nautilus of my top concern (having it take a fall that could result in breaking the all pyrex tank, I finally decided to order a replacement tank that had a criss-cross patern of stainless steel which encases a hefty pyrex inner tank. Little did I know that this replacement tank (offered by Aspire, the manufacturer of the Nautilus) would actually do away with the steel hadware that screwed onto the old pyrex tank top and had a sleel tube that ran down through the tank to screw the glass tightly to the base!!!! Now that the old hardware didn't need to be used, the tank actually weighs about the same as before, but offered more protection & aesthetics!!!! I wanted to share this revelation and include the picture below:

8c9578c2ab045c8bcb966c93c027cb1d.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, thats been around for awhile , i know quite a few who have had it on their Nautilus . I bought the all stainless tank for my Nautilus last week , (a vendor had a sale and was offering both tank replacement styles for $5.00 with free shipping) , you can't see the juice level but that hasn't been a problem, it's built rock solid.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use that replacement tank, but it holds 3ml as opposed to 5ml of the all-Pyrex tank.

I can usually see the juice level, but it can be hard sometimes.

Those are my only two gripes. Otherwise, and especially with the new BVCs, this glasso is the best I've used so far!

VU Sponsors