For the investment

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have seen many authentic mods increasing in price after you buy them. A lot of mods and attys for sale used for more money then they were new. Anyone out there buy vape gear for investment reasons. If so which mod do you think is gonna be a good investment or is a good investment.

26650_hero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have seen many authentic mods increasing in price after you buy them. A lot of mods and attys for sale used for more money then they were new. Anyone out there buy vape gear for investment reasons. If so which mod do you think is gonna be a good investment or is a good investment.

While I love my (growing) collection of vape gear, I can honestly say I don't expect it ever to net me any kind of return. Authentic mods manufactured around our time period will no doubt be collectors items in the future, however I don't see how they would break out of their niche enough to be considered investments.

tldr there simply is not enough demand for high end mods to make them worthy investments. Buy mods because you want them, and you think they are awesome. Not because you think there is an off chance that you can make some cash down the road.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I buy stocks and precious metals for investment, I buy mods and juice for vaping.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When something new and different comes out , and the first run is small some people will but it and flip it . Like the ZNA was bought right off the bat by some lucky enough to get them early and then sold on e-bay. Like a new iphone people grab it to resell . But you have to pick the right items to do that.
Provape is coming out with a new vw Provari , that would be one . But I am not saying anyone should do it .!!!

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
When something new and different comes out , and the first run is small some people will but it and flip it . Like the ZNA was bought right off the bat by some lucky enough to get them early and then sold on e-bay. Like a new iphone people grab it to resell . But you have to pick the right items to do that.
Provape is coming out with a new vw Provari , that would be one . But I am not saying anyone should do it .!!!

I seriously doubt there will ever be a VW Provari, unless they have a license from Evolv.

I could be wrong, but that's just my 2 cents.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes , been waiting to get a new device . But I have to wait , just to make sure before i pull the trigger on anything . Yes, the old work horse is a bit dated .

VU Sponsors