Become a Patron!

For the love of god, please somebody recommend me a good tobacco

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, been vaping for 3.5 years.
Never vaped a tobacco flavor, didn't want to to help avoid cigs.
Quickly grew to dislike the smell of cigarettes. Hated the smell of the smoke and even the tobacco.

But recently something bad happened.
After over 3 years of only vaping, I got a whiff of an open pack of cigarettes and liked it.
The tobacco smelled so good and I actually wanted a fucking cigarette, I wanted to taste the tobacco.
Its been happening more often, I will walk by a smoker and smell the tobacco and start to want a cig.

WTF
maybe my dislike of them vanished due to rarely smelling cigs over the past 2 years.

So, can anybody recommend a good tobacco flavor?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sahara Gold Tobacco...., Like smoking a Marlboro can also mix it with mint and taste like a Marlboro menthol light.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'd look into a bottle of NETS

There are many, but I keep a bottle of Virginia that Vash sells here on VU for when a random craving hits

Nothing closer to tobacco, than naturally extracted tobacco juice

Cosmic_Glaze

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You maybe on a never ending quest to find a good tobacco vape.... I to would like to have one tank of mine to be a good tobacco..as well.
Thinking of trying an NET called Black Note. It gets great reviews. Little pricey, but not even close to how expensive smoking is, take that into consideration when your on that site... think it $28 for a 30ml.. but you should throw it in a MTL RTA and it should last you. NET juices junk up coils so a rta is best for them. Don't wuss out on the nic either you need that punch in the throat..:D

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd look into a bottle of NETS

There are many, but I keep a bottle of Virginia that Vash sells here on VU for when a random craving hits

Nothing closer to tobacco, than naturally extracted tobacco juice
I like that naturally extracted part......

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavoring, not premixed liquid, lol.

Anyway, since I was in the middle of placing an order at nicotine river, I tossed in a bottle of RY4 to try it out.
I'll look into the other suggestions when I get home next week. Thanks guys.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i like this when im in the mood for analogs http://www.giantvapes.com/c-c-reserve/ its a bit sweet and pricey but last me a while

edit: for the diy side : Vanilla, Caramel, Tobacco, RY4, Whiskey, Butterscotch, Cookie is certain ratios would clone it

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say Hangsen at Bull City (USA) or DIY e juice (Canada).

Those flavors are a blend of natural extracts and synthetic. Maybe not 100% like pure Nets, but closest you can get.

"Highway" is a one I use regularly (not blond, not dark, in the middle). RY1 is great for regular cigarette emulation (with a gentle nutty vibe to it). There are other great Hangsen tobaccos.

To add some smoke effect in the blend = Flavour Art Black Fire

To add some punch in the blend = Inawera Garuda or Inawera Cuban cigar (absolutes, but different than regular green absolutes).

There are some companies selling pure NETS flavors, but I have no experience with them yet.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, been vaping for 3.5 years.
Never vaped a tobacco flavor, didn't want to to help avoid cigs.
Quickly grew to dislike the smell of cigarettes. Hated the smell of the smoke and even the tobacco.

But recently something bad happened.
After over 3 years of only vaping, I got a whiff of an open pack of cigarettes and liked it.
The tobacco smelled so good and I actually wanted a fucking cigarette, I wanted to taste the tobacco.
Its been happening more often, I will walk by a smoker and smell the tobacco and start to want a cig.

WTF
maybe my dislike of them vanished due to rarely smelling cigs over the past 2 years.

So, can anybody recommend a good tobacco flavor?
Hangsen Desert Ship.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have vaped alot of NET juices from alot of different companies, and I love them,but they do trash coils real fast...I always despised artifical tobacco flavorings, but on the advice on several people here I recently tried some of Hangsen's tobacco flavorings....and I have to say they are pretty damn good.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have vaped alot of NET juices from alot of different companies, and I love them,but they do trash coils real fast...I always despised artifical tobacco flavorings, but on the advice on several people here I recently tried some of Hangsen's tobacco flavorings....and I have to say they are pretty damn good.
Yeah NET do require easy changeable wicks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The best straight Tobacco flavor I have ever used and still use on occasion is "Dark Horse" from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. I will include a link below. I have a friend that has vaped this flavor and nothing else for over 3 years. This is a straight Tobacco flavor with no frills. It is NOT sweet at all. That being said, I love bakery vapes and I still enjoy the Dark Horse once in awhile. Give it a shot as I am sure it will not disappoint you.

Dark Horse - Heather's Heavenly Vapes

Click the link above and enjoy. There are running a 20% off sale right now, so get in on it while you can. I am ordering a bottle today.

Happy Vaping!
CV :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
+1 on Hangsen and Inawera tobaccos. HS Highway and Arabic are faves of mine, as well as INW Flue Cured and their TA's. Add a touch of INW DNB (Dirty Neutral Base) and FA Black Fire to give an ashy and smoky taste.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At what percent? I smoked marlboro 100 reds for 42 years 1-2.5pks. per day.

Sent from my VS425 using Tapatalk
Search Sahara Gold and look at their site I bought it at mixed it on a 79vg/21pg and added mint 5 drops every 2 days until I wound a good minty throat hit..... The stuff is awesome and has an excellent Tobacco flavor and smell ......which helps you feel like it's a cigarette...... Try it and mix and match, play around until you find a good feel and taste......

Hundreds of reviews gave it 5 so I tried it..... They have been around for a couple of years.....

This girl Tia was a chain smoker and she specializes in Tobacco flavors...... Watch this and she will tell you everything about Tobacco flavor vaping and about Sahara Gold..... Cool....

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This guy: https://real-tobacco-extract.com/

Might I suggest the Havana #1. That one is a WTA orgasm IMO. :bliss:

Also has samplers in pre-mix if you want to try several out before picking an extract.

He's a VU vendor and I think the code is VU20 but it's easy enough to find in his forum.
I don't know what happened to the Authorized vendor link for Real Extracts, maybe a mod could look into it ...
Most people looking for a real tobacco flavor are looking for something similar to a cigarette flavor. I would suggest the Cowboy or the English unless they think they would like a cigar flavor. It is true that the cigar leaf flavors are very good even to those that have never smoked cigars, I would recommend the Virginia and Burley varieties as a starter though.

VU Sponsors