Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/health/frieden-cdc-arrest-forcibly-touching/index.html

"Dr. Thomas Frieden, the former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was arrested Friday and charged with forcible touching, according to the New York Police Department."

I really hate CNN and I checked, this article is not fake news.

This is the type of pond scum who feels they have the moral high ground when it comes to "Public Health".

This clown is a public health menace and if found guilty needs to spend a few years tying to avoid "forcible touching" in prison. - 5150

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought "forcible touching" was called "battery." :facepalm: Leave it to New Yoykuhs to come up a name for it that sounds like a child's whining. :facepalm: "Mom! he's touching me!" :facepalm:

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I thought "forcible touching" was called "battery." :facepalm: Leave it to New Yoykuhs to come up a name for it that sounds like a child's whining. :facepalm: "Mom! he's touching me!" :facepalm:

Andria

Also there is this gem:

upload_2018-8-25_15-58-34.png

If a "normal" guy got arrested and charged with three charges, two being felony sex crimes, there would be at least a quarter million dollar bail if there was any bail at all.

This just proves that the DC swamp creatures are held to a different standard then us peasants.

It isn't like Frieden couldn't afford to put up a few million so why wouldn't the judge hit him with a high bail to at least set an example for the other elites?

If found guilty he'll probably get probation, community service, or some bullshit.:cuss2:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also there is this gem:

View attachment 118524

If a "normal" guy got arrested and charged with three charges, two being felony sex crimes, there would be at least a quarter million dollar bail if there was any bail at all.

This just proves that the DC swamp creatures are held to a different standard then us peasants.

It isn't like Frieden couldn't afford to put up a few million so why wouldn't the judge hit him with a high bail to at least set an example for the other elites?

If found guilty he'll probably get probation, community service, or some bullshit.:cuss2:

Also, he's rich enough that he could EASILY flee the jurisdiction or even the damn country! :facepalm:

Andria

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only ponder: "was this a medical exam some twat didn't want performed?" - after that, shoot one or the other. I'm easy and 22 is cheap

VU Sponsors