Become a Patron!

Former governor Sarah Palin calls for the impeachment of obama..

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Enough is enough of the years of abuse from this president. His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, “no mas.”
Without borders, there is no nation. Obama knows this. Opening our borders to a flood of illegal immigrants is deliberate. This is his fundamental transformation of America. It’s the only promise he has kept. Discrediting the price paid for America’s exceptionalism over our history, he’s given false hope and taxpayer’s change to millions of foreign nationals who want to sneak into our country illegally. Because of Obama’s purposeful dereliction of duty an untold number of illegal immigrants will kick off their shoes and come on in, competing against Americans for our jobs and limited public services. There is no end in sight as our president prioritizes parties over doing the job he was hired by voters to do. Securing our borders is obviously fundamental here; it goes without saying that it is his job.
The federal government is trillions of dollars in debt, many cities are on the verge of insolvency, our overrun healthcare system, police forces, social services, schools, and our unsustainably generous welfare-state programs are stretched to the max. We average Americans know that. So why has this issue been allowed to be turned upside down with our “leader” creating such unsafe conditions while at the same time obstructing any economic recovery by creating more dependents than he allows producers? His friendly wealthy bipartisan elite, who want cheap foreign labor and can afford for themselves the best “border security” money can buy in their own exclusive communities, do not care that Obama tapped us out.
Have faith that average American workers – native-born and wonderful legal immigrants of all races, backgrounds, and political parties – do care because we’re the ones getting screwed as we’re forced to follow all our government’s rules while others are not required to do so. Many now feel like strangers in their own land. It’s the American worker who is forced to deal with Obama’s latest crisis with our hard-earned tax dollars while middle class wages decrease, sustainable jobs get more scarce, and communities become unrecognizable and bankrupted due to Obama’s flood of illegal immigration.
Who’s looking out for the American workers? Who has their backs? Who fights for them?
We should.
President Obama’s rewarding of lawlessness, including his own, is the foundational problem here. It’s not going to get better, and in fact irreparable harm can be done in this lame-duck term as he continues to make up his own laws as he goes along, and, mark my words, will next meddle in the U.S. Court System with appointments that will forever change the basic interpretation of our Constitution’s role in protecting our rights.
It’s time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment.
The many impeachable offenses of Barack Obama can no longer be ignored. If after all this he’s not impeachable, then no one is.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...e-Sarah-Palin-Time-to-Impeach-President-Obama

And how truly american is that? How about you change the entitlement systems in our country to prevent the abuse of them? Or would eliminating the reasons people want to move here make too much sense..???

You know i dont agree with palin on this topic.. I believe there should be an easier way to become a LEGAL immigrant because our country was founded on immigration.

Comment up!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have no problem with immigrants.

As long as they enter the country legally and can speak and read English enough to be easily understood and understand it as well.

As far as I am concerned, if they came into the country illegally, well they got here by breaking the law.

Didn't they?

And what do you call someone that breaks the law?

Would the word criminal fit?

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
And yet the words inscribed upon the base of an american icon read

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I suppose that counts for everyone, unless your from mexico?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You do it right. it is all of them not just Mexicans. sheesh.

Do you even remember (no, you are way to young) or learned how you had to become a Citizen back in the day? Read up on it and let me know why these illegals of any kind should have a free ride and not have to learn English, be able to support themselves, etc....
The left wants new slaves that vote for them, the right wants cheap labor but on their terms. Both are lose/lose positions for our country.....

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Palin is a nut job. Republicans came out publicly and said they planned for Obama to be a one term President. When he was re elected they publicly stated there goal was to make him a failed President. Now if you hate Obama that is fine but that train of thought does not one bit of good for the average American. I hope this nightmare will be over no matter who takes office next. The whole Immigration thing? Lots of blame to go around from both parties for many years now.

Reactions: jae

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if we are absolutely standing strong against "illegal" immigration, does that mean that all of us who aren't of American Indian ancestry are going to finally GTFO?

I have no problem whatsoever with people who come to my country and don't get around to learning English. They bring with them a language which works for them, and in most cases, they move into a community of people who speak their language. So they speak the local language already, in a sense. The REAL problem, although proudly ignorant Americans would ever admit it, is that Americans are just too stubborn and stupid to bother learning any other language beyond their first - even though the vast majority of the world learns not only their own first languages... but English as well! So maybe those who bitch the loudest would do everyone a favor by just learning a couple of extra languages. What's the matter? Is it too difficult to learn another language? Besides, you wanna know what they're saying about you behind your back, right?

Immigrants! Come. Try to become American citizens if you can swing it. Whatever! Mi casa es su casa.

Also, fuck Palin, and fuck people whose entire purpose in life is to constantly be sticking their feet out just to trip others and then point and laugh like morons. Very mature. When you grow up, let's work together to build something better. Or YOU can GTFO.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And yet the words inscribed upon the base of an american icon read

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I suppose that counts for everyone, unless your from mexico?
Those sure are nice engravings, but they don't carry the force of US immigration law...which is being pretty much ignored by the current regime...it surely isnt being enforced....on anyone...from any country....I suppose we will stop worrying about those from Mexico and other latino countries crossing the border illegally and change the focus over to other groups when people from other countries start dropping by for uninvited stays by the 10's of thousands...

Last edited:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if we are absolutely standing strong against "illegal" immigration, does that mean that all of us who aren't of American Indian ancestry are going to finally GTFO?

American Indians didn't sprout out of the soil here...at some point they emigrated to these lands we call the USA just like any other people and set up shop...they arent actually indiginous or "Native" any more than anyone else born here...

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
American Indians didn't sprout out of the soil here...at some point they emigrated to these lands we call the USA just like any other people and set up shop...they arent actually indiginous or "Native" any more than anyone else born here...
Oh. So FIFTEEN THOUSAND YEARS doesn't make any difference? To you, that's barely even a noticeable head start at all?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This country has given to other countries more food ,medicine, and shelter than any other nation in history, period .Career Politicians , will grab on to anything
that will give them some traction in the spot light , even, if they do not have the slightest knowledge about it , good example --vaping. So what they say to get into the headlines means nothing . Ryno , with all due respect you swing like a pendulum from your first post here to your second post . Kids at the age of 12 can not travel 1800 miles on there own unless a government helps them . That would be Mexico .Why doesn't Mexico help them ? Why doesn't there own country help them . Why don't their own parents make there own country safer for there own children. But that is out of our control . What is in our own control is every buck spent on them is not spent on an American .This is The United States of America , not the united states of latin america. We as a nation are broke and the world knows it . It should read" give me your tired , hungry and poor legally " OK , off my soap box .

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They are Native Americans , and have always been called that because they are Native Americans . IT's really a simple concept . ROFL!!!!!!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are Native Americans , and have always been called that because they are Native Americans . IT's really a simple concept . ROFL!!!!!!
Define native...did they sprout out of the ground here? No...their ancestors came to these lands like any other immigrants...the fact that they beat the Europeans here doesnt make them "native"...by that definition anyone born here is "native"...LMAO

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL with all due respect Spike , when Europeans came to the New World who else was here ??? By the mere definition of the term they are Native American . And it all belonged to them first..

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All lands belong to others till they are conquered...like every civilization in history and their wars...even Indian tribes fought each other and conquered each other and took their lands from each other....this is no different....been going on since the beginning of human history...
If I take my people and go plant our happy asses on an island that your people have been to yet and then you sail in and take it, did you just take the land from a Native?...by your definition, yes...I though, dont see it like that...the word "native" is a misnomer...that fact that it is widely used, incorrectly, doesnt change that..

I suppose we wont agree, so out of due respect, can we agree to disagree?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you sir don't like the term , it doesn't make it wrong . It just means you have an opinion and you are allowed that ,even if you are wrong .

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to assume that your European ancestors went through all the proper channels to become naturalized citizens.
All lands belong to others till they are conquered...like every civilization in history and their wars...even Indian tribes fought each other and conquered each other and took their lands from each other....this is no different....been going on since the beginning of human history...
If I take my people and go plant our happy asses on an island that your people have been to yet and then you sail in and take it, did you just take the land from a Native?...by your definition, yes...I though, dont see it like that...the word "native" is a misnomer...that fact that it is widely used, incorrectly, doesnt change that..

I suppose we wont agree, so out of due respect, can we agree to disagree?
So let me get this straight. If jack swooped in and stole your island (as per your analogy), you would not claim to have been there first? It would not bother you in the slightest. You would merely cordially step aside. Tip o' the hat and all that?

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you sir don't like the term , it doesn't make it wrong . It just means you have an opinion and you are allowed that ,even if you are wrong .

Absolutely...same to applies to you...just because you like the term doesn't make it accurate...but hey, you can be the winner...I'm good like that...you're welcome...;)

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I have no problem whatsoever with people who come to my country and don't get around to learning English. They bring with them a language which works for them, and in most cases, they move into a community of people who speak their language. So they speak the local language already, in a sense. The REAL problem, although proudly ignorant Americans would ever admit it, is that Americans are just too stubborn and stupid to bother learning any other language beyond their first - even though the vast majority of the world learns not only their own first languages... but English as well! So maybe those who bitch the loudest would do everyone a favor by just learning a couple of extra languages. What's the matter? Is it too difficult to learn another language? Besides, you wanna know what they're saying about you behind your back, right?

Immigrants! Come. Try to become American citizens if you can swing it. Whatever! Mi casa es su casa.

Also, fuck Palin, and fuck people whose entire purpose in life is to constantly be sticking their feet out just to trip others and then point and laugh like morons. Very mature. When you grow up, let's work together to build something better. Or YOU can GTFO.
Time we started thinking of ourselves as earthlings first, nation comes second.

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
My opinion swings like a pendulum for a very good reason. I am neither right nor left in this matter, id like to say im independent,

However.. In my opening statement, being able to accept the immigrants, naturalize and document them efficiently. Would be the proper way to handle this issue.

The reason the govt of mexico will not assist these people, is because the drug cartels, run the nation. Everyone knows this. Even IF the govt was to lean hard and attempt to quash the cartels, they are met with a force that greatly outguns, outnumbers, and has no rules of engagement.

Which leads my to swing sympathy to those who flee a suppressive country. For one that has more law and order.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see your point Sir . However, one would have to be very naive,not to think the lure of "law and order" has not been responsible for the abuse and worse of some of these kids, on their long trip. .Allowing that in itself is wrong . We can not be seen as the worlds police force , or baby sitter. That is not good for us or those trying to cross . I would think most people in this country today now feel as though its time to put ourselves first. Our jobs , our economy , our safety. Why not do something about the genocide that's been going on for years in Africa.?? We to often confuse politics for patriotism .

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
I have to agree with you on this. We should put ourselves first. I support the notion of bringing our troops home, and letting natural selection figure the rest out, unfortunately, someone in the world has to be objective, and level headed because some of the tyrants that rule across this planet, would just assume drop a nuke than be diplomatic.

The day will come when the nations of the world will need to unite. When petty religious differences are seen as just that, and we as a planet will be come ONE race. (The human kind)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The day will come when the nations of the world will need to unite. When petty religious differences are seen as just that, and we as a planet will be come ONE race. (The human kind)

I don't know.. I value my head.. the heads of my family and friends..
some differences are just not petty..

the "merger" will be quiet messy, for those that do manage to live thru all of this.

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the biggest problem with The whole issue right now is simple.....
People are taking sides I.E. Republican vs. Democrat - That's the problem!
Republican Vs Democrat is the biggest issue in America and it has been proven many times over that there is no such thing, it's an ingenious plan brought to light by the last 100+ years of the rich in this country and others.
If you really think that they fight each other behind closed doors then you need to really step back and look at the over all picture, I won't say it's a smoke screen because it's much deeper than that but damn people it's not that hard to understand how this works.
If I wanted to create wealth and I was in a place to do so how would I go about it.....
Go against everything our founding fathers wanted and tried to prevent and allow banks to self govern above the and without the control of the American people, Then allow them to create a single body of fictitious Paper that has an interest rate created by them out of thin air. Then require the people to pay this fee in the terms of "taxes". Then at some point even when they fail require the same "slaves" to bail them out....
Then when everyone is taking sides (Republican vs Democrat) they will be to stupid to actually do the right thing, Instead they will keep arguing over parties instead of doing whats best for America.... Which by the way is neither of the parties and never someone that is actually on the government payroll.
The last president to actually stand up for the American people was JFK, He denied the Northwood project and he was killed, the next person in line to agree to follow orders signed the project bill first thing in order to keep his fake position known as President!
The only problem is that people TRUST and STAND BEHIND the so called elected officials, Educate yourselfs and stand up for the people as we are supposed to control the BG not the other way around but everyone seems to forget that and let them make the rules. It's not to late but it is getting really close to not being able to be fixed, But that requires everyone to be free thinkers and stop fighting each other about parties as they are all bad for us and fight for each other.....
I personally believe that it must start with the people and anyone in BG is an enemy of the state/people, if you spend your time voting for parties you are doing exactly what the BG wants you to do and you are a good "slave" that may keep your "slave" status and the things you "earned"!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Palin should be impeaching her mother for allowing that slob to be born.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Stop worrying about Americas past we are in the present. None of us were around when land was taken, i do not see Germany forking over land and monthly payments to descendents of those killed in the holocaust. All those that bitch about USAs bad government and flawed system, if its so bad go to another country. See how good and easy you have it. I have been to nearly 40 countries with multiple deployments. What we are doing is bringing freedom to people ruled by misguided psychopaths. Sure you can say oil is a key but it is not. Ultimately our illegal immigrant issue with any race or creed i could less where they are from but i feel honored theyre leaving their homeland to become a part of ours. I know its illegal and a sticky situation but must be known and we as Americans should be proud that the rest of the world will do anything to be among us and live with us in our beautiful land and values of freedom and prosperity...my opinion is like an asshole we all have them n they stink

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just to clarify..... Germany was required to pay back towards the damage that was caused.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_reparations_for_World_War_II
Neither here or there I guess but it did happen...
One reason why japan is the way it is today honestly...

Oh and the war in Iraq was actually based on the Petro Dollar and the fact they just happened to convert to Euros right before we invaded for WMD's.... I think there was more to it then that but since America has forced the world to convert to the Petro Dollar we dont take kindly to anyone that does not like our created paper in return for an actual good....

Last edited:

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just to clarify..... Germany was required to pay back towards the damage that was caused.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_reparations_for_World_War_II
Neither here or there I guess but it did happen...
One reason why japan is the way it is today honestly...
Indeed however they havent paid much as most of their war loot is still in swiss banks. Japan is another ball of wax basically theyre ran as a defensive army per say its interesting to see how they will pan out if north korea or china decides to act in their Saber rattling....

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was more based on the industries and reform of Germans that invaded, Plus the unequal amounts of land broken up between the remaining countries that could still fight for it. No doubt much of the funds were so large that they could not be repaid but industries and land were part of reparations. Some disagree but alot of the cold war was just a way to fight for what was still owed in a larger picture, whether it be land or power shifting.
Japan is a hot topic because whether we admit it or not it will be a hot spot in a short period of time, and how we and other countries deal with it will be detrimental to the world as we know it....
But I agree it is all a completely different discussion I was just saying it does and did have a detrimental impact on how we look at how the world as we know it is shaped today, including the reparations that were dealt in more ways than one...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors