Become a Patron!

Forum Noob

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been hearing about this forum for a while and joined today. Not exactly a noob to vaping. It got me off smokes for a while now. A wealth of information here and I soak that up like a sponge. Hope I can put some back.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU - this is an all around awesome site.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Do-Dah and welcome to the V/U family lots of friendly and helpful folks here willing to answer any questions you have too.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A couple of REOs/Chalice on the mech side, a DNA 40/Stumpy and a small collection of cheap but squonkable junk, lol.

You?

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mostly squonkable junk. Got a Kanger drip box, a Geyscano and something I can't remember the name of as far as squonkers go. I'd like to get a Reos but my squonking is usually when I'm out of the house. Rest of the time I drip. Probably around 30 non squonkers ranging from Egrip to customs I've collected over a period of a few years. Oh, forgot the mechanicals. Latest in those is a Noisy Cricket with a Jaybo Indestructible atty.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mostly squonkable junk. Got a Kanger drip box, a Geyscano and something I can't remember the name of as far as squonkers go. I'd like to get a Reos but my squonking is usually when I'm out of the house. Rest of the time I drip. Probably around 30 non squonkers ranging from Egrip to customs I've collected over a period of a few years. Oh, forgot the mechanicals. Latest in those is a Noisy Cricket with a Jaybo Indestructible atty.

Everyone should have at least one high quality mech in their arsenal with these deeming regs screwing everything up.

I just got one of those geyscanos last week. I didn't use the atty it came up with, but its not a bad little setup so far. Got it for just over $20 during a sale at eciggity.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone should have at least one high quality mech in their arsenal with these deeming regs screwing everything up.

I just got one of those geyscanos last week. I didn't use the atty it came up with, but its not a bad little setup so far. Got it for just over $20 during a sale at eciggity.
I think that's probably where I got mine. It's alright. For a semi mechanical the Kanger is pretty good. Great as a beater. Fits in a cell phone case and it's ready for out the door.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think that's probably where I got mine. It's alright. For a semi mechanical the Kanger is pretty good. Great as a beater. Fits in a cell phone case and it's ready for out the door.

I've almost picked one up so many times it ain't funny.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've almost picked one up so many times it ain't funny.
I don't think you'd be disappointed. I think it's quite a bit nicer than the Geyscano and the atty isn't bad at all. I rebuilt the deck once already just because. For what they get for the heads I think I'll just buy a few and store the old ones just in case.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This place is a lot friendlier than most, no matter what your taste in vaping :)
Seems that way. For the most part I'm down to 0 nic but have no intention at this point of stopping vaping. It comes down to flavor, vapor and I guess a hobby.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Seems that way. For the most part I'm down to 0 nic but have no intention at this point of stopping vaping. It comes down to flavor, vapor and I guess a hobby.

I'm hoping to hit zero sometime in the future. I went from 18 to 12 to 6 with no problems whatsover. Getting to 3 took a few tries before I didn't Jones.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm hoping to hit zero sometime in the future. I went from 18 to 12 to 6 with no problems whatsover. Getting to 3 took a few tries before I didn't Jones.
I started out at 24 to 30. After the first year I was mixing my own juice so I just started cutting it down 2-3 mg per batch and kept some of the last stronger batch around for tough times. The strongest I've got around atm is 0.5 mg and I can take it or leave it. I smoked for about 50 years or more.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I started out at 24 to 30. After the first year I was mixing my own juice so I just started cutting it down 2-3 mg per batch and kept some of the last stronger batch around for tough times. The strongest I've got around atm is 0.5 mg and I can take it or leave it. I smoked for about 50 years or more.

You got me beat. I only smoked for 37 years :p

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no not at all, Love it!!!<3
Damned that's gorgeous
It is but it's only a 40 watt and eats the battery up. It's something you've pretty much got to charge onboard. I don't take it out often but it's always on my desk or in the lr with me evenings.

Staffman28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome fellow VU newbie it's good to meet you. I have been thinking of trying a sqounker myself but have never been much into dripping. With a limited cash flow it just never made since for me to buy a set up and find out I don't like it.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors