VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

A friend hits me up today and tells me people are going nuts over these new pencil style bottles. People are paying as much as $3.00 ea for them. They are long and come with a fine drip tip for easy filling. Today you can get them at a great price @ just $1.90 per pack of 5.

The more you buy the cheaper they become.

Different cap colors available.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

MOBILE USERS CLICK HERE: >> HERE <<

$1.90

7GMWD81TtCc

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had them in my cart for a week now - from day 1, it's been "ships in 7 business days". LOL.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 7 business days counter doesn't start till you complete the order.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The red and orange caped ones ship next day!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got 25 of the black caps that have been ready to ship for a few days...if this mutation v3 in the cart with them isn't in by tomorrow I'm gonna ask them to split my order...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know this for a fact, but based on appearance, they don't look to be child resistant caps. I personally don't have a problem with that, just something to consider.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know this for a fact, but based on appearance, they don't look to be child resistant caps. I personally don't have a problem with that, just something to consider.
Some of the other bottles I ordered (more traditional looking 30ml and 50ml ones) specified safety caps - since these don't, I'm guessing you're right. Not a problem for me, either...though I'll have to be careful not to give them to the one friend I've been mixing for who has a toddler in the house.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I wish vendors offered the option of those, ya know? Several people were chatting about this in a thread recently. I freakin' hate those push and turn caps!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mostly a minor annoyance for me, but I've found they tend to fail over time - not fun if you're cheap like me and wash/refill bottles several times...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do that, too, for personal use. I've had some strip out and they can also cause thinner bottles to give out quicker. I've had the top of flavoring bottles rip straight off.

VU Sponsors