Found what i wanted please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm looking to buy a set of the Sxk panels.The ones i am most interested in are the ones that are like a brown/bronze swirl type of color.I would also consider the honeycomb ones that are orange/brown.I may be open to others as well,but those are 2 i know i like.I found the honeycomb ones in stock a few places,but they are an orange/green color,i am not interested in those ones.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Only spare panels I have are bright orange friendly flipper panels with cutouts. Not sure that's what you're looking for though
cd86e1028af3afed3ff08a98756e4846.jpg

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Those look kinda nice,but do they fit on the Sxk clone ok?I could be wrong,but i thought i read somewhere that the magnets on the panels for the authentic were reversed from what Sxk does.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Those look kinda nice,but do they fit on the Sxk clone ok?I could be wrong,but i thought i read somewhere that the magnets on the panels for the authentic were reversed from what Sxk does.
Hmm I've never heard that one about the magnets. I'll ask in the BB thread but I'm pretty sure they do.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hmm I've never heard that one about the magnets. I'll ask in the BB thread but I'm pretty sure they do.
I remember some magnets being reversed when the sxk bboxes first came out. I think it was the panels not the boxes but I cant remember....

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Hell I'm honestly not sure. Trying to see if the billet pros know the answer to that one. Or if anyone in that thread has an SXK with authentic panels

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I have an authentic 40 with SXK panels on it right now. Also the SXK inner plates fit the authentic if yall ever needed that question answered.

243328ddbd577c0c782eebcc4f26e9c7.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Mykreign just checked his mod. Friendly flipper panels fit on the SXK BB

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Mykreign just checked his mod. Friendly flipper panels fit on the SXK BB
Cool,thanks for checking on that,like i said i thought i had read it,but maybe i was thinking of something else,there is so much this fits this and doesn't fit that out there that i can't keep track haha.
Anyway,i'll wait a few days to see if those ones i really like pop up,then i'll probably pm you,how much are asking for them?I do like orange,so may grab those too.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Cool,thanks for checking on that,like i said i thought i had read it,but maybe i was thinking of something else,there is so much this fits this and doesn't fit that out there that i can't keep track haha.
Anyway,i'll wait a few days to see if those ones i really like pop up,then i'll probably pm you,how much are asking for them?I do like orange,so may grab those too.
New they're 75. Since it's someone here I'd say $45 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors