ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have been trying to track one of these down for the better part of a year. No luck.

Thought I found one through Fasttech and ordered it in December...then COVID-19. They finally answered my email yesterday concerning the status of my order and told me that this item is now discontinued. I'm kind of pissed about that, because it wasn't I ordered it!

Anyway if anyone has one they want to sell or knows where to find one please respond to this post.
28dc145647a138de391b384dd8c6119e.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
O-M-G!!! That is one of, if not the most beautiful mods/kits I have ever seen! I want one. Seriously.
I have the perfect, new white outfit that will match this. I'll need more white outfits! :bliss:

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I already checked all of them and all were out of stock...thanks for the PM, I ordered one from Vapeciga and am anxiously awaiting it. Last order from them took about 23 days.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
I was able to successfully put some colors in my cart, seems the white is the one that is OOS most everywhere. But I did see lots of other places claiming them in stock.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I already checked all of them and all were out of stock...thanks for the PM, I ordered one from Vapeciga and am anxiously awaiting it. Last order from them took about 23 days. Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

OMGGGGG!!!! I was so busy listing hardware I forgot to buy the LUX, Now it's sold out! I am so heartbroken.

Since the cat was out of the bag, I'm sure other members got it. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors