Become a Patron!

Freakyvape - Holy Cow Range

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Freakyvape - Holy Cow Range
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i give information and my views on the Holy Cow range of "shake and vape" e-liquids. The range is an American milkshake line and the third of three ranges that were sent to me for the purpose of reviewing them by Freakyvape.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

Freakyvape are a Polish manufacturer with many interesting ranges of "shake and vape" eliquids, the Holy Cow range consists of the following:

MOLLY – strawberry banana milk shake
DOLLY – blueberry and wild strawberry milk shake
DAISY – lemon, lime milk shake
DOROTHY – mango, apricot milk shake
TOLLY – raspberry, pitaya milk shake
DONNA – raspberry vanilla milk shake
DOLORES – kiwi, strawberry, lemon milk shake
MARGARET – forest fruit, blackcurrant milk shake
EMMA – blackcurrant chokeberry milk shake
BELLY – peach apricot milk shake
LOLLY – kiwi, banana milk shake

The Holy Cow range consists of 11 flavours and I received six of the range which is a good representation. Below is Freakyvape's write up about the range:

AMERICAN MILKSHAKE LINE

Special milky seris of 11 flavours made from passion to vaping. The flavours are
balanced, highly aromatic, not to sweet , ideal for everyday use. HOLY COW liquids are made up of 30% PG (propylene glycol) and 70% VG.
Shake and vape e juice is non nicotine liquid. To get e-liquid you need add 10ml of nicotine shot. It is recommended to use a base three times stronger, than expected
Glass bottle with a dropper: 30ml
Liquid content: 20ml
for 10ml nicotine shot

More About Freakyvape:

Welcome to Freaky Vape, place where the liquids get more freaky.

Hello, we are Freaky Vape, a company that is based in Poland, Europe. We
are professionaly working and rising up for over 4 years. We are
providing you the highest quality aromas and e-liquids at our efficient,
highest rank laboratory that assures the quality of the final product.
Our manufacturing components are sourced from trust- worthy suppliers.
We use only Food Flavours, and have a specific technique to confirm that
the proportions of concentrates and e-liquids in our product is extremly
accurate.

check out our web
http://www.freakyvape.com/about/

I received for testing the following 6 flavours from the Holy Cow range:

LOLLY
TOLLY
DONNA
DOLLY
DOLORES
EMMA

The liquids i received came in 30ml glass bottles with dropper with 20ml of extra strength e-liquid inside. This leaves space for 10ml of dilution to get the perfect strength. This gives a lot of options, a 18mg nicotine shot will give you 6mg or you could use half a nicotine shot with a further 5ml of PG or VG for a 3mg end liquid. If you have 72mg nicotine or you want 0mg they give you the versatility to keep the PG/VG ratio the same, have almost a 50/50 ratio or turn the juice into high VG.

Testing The E-Liquids

To test the e-liquids i treated all flavours the same adding 1ml of 72mg nicotine and 9ml of VG. This gave me 80VG/20PG 2.4mg e-liquids to test.

Testing Equipment

As with all e-liquids I receive they were tested on the same 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test.

Equipment

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

LOLLY – kiwi, banana milk shake

A quite creamy shake, i expected the banana to dominate but the kiwi out muscles it on the inhale, on the exhale the banana and kiwi change roles leaving a pleasant banana and milk aftertaste. I do like any e-liquids with banana and the use of Kiwi with it made this e-liquid a winner all the way.

Score: 9.5/10

TOLLY – raspberry, pitaya milk shake

This e-liquid is interesting a milk blended with a mild pair flavour (which must be the pitaya) in the background, with tart raspberry in the fore, on the exhale still raspberry the main taste but with the tartness gone giving this e-liquid a very smooth exhale.

Score: 8.5/10

DONNA – raspberry vanilla milk shake

This shake has more of an ice cream flavour with again tart raspberry, on the exhale again the vape smooths but the balance of the flavours stay the same as the inhale.

Score: 8/10

DOLLY – blueberry and wild strawberry milk shake

Wow! this e-liquid is very nice, on the inhale we have again quite a creamy milk with sweet blueberry dominant with a hint of strawberry, it's quite sweet. On the exhale the strawberry fights it's way through and reveals it'self to be quite a tart strawberry balancing the sweet blueberry out, a sweetish creamy milk aftertaste is left in the mouth once the fruit subsides.

Scores: 9.5/10

DOLORES – kiwi, strawberry, lemon milk shake

I can see how some people would like this, but not quite there for me. On the inhale the kiwi again is definitely present but the strawberry dominates with a hint of lemon and the milk barely noticeable. On the exhale the flavour stays the same apart from the lemon seems to get stronger, it's the exhale and the sour lemon i'm not a fan of, the inhale tastes quite nice.

Score: 8/10

EMMA – blackcurrant chokeberry milk shake

The same fruit combination as we had in Rocky from a previous range and more convinced than ever that the chokeberry has a mulled wine taste to it, so would i get mulled wine add some blackcurrant then mix it with milk? No, it would be revolting but these are the flavours here and as an e-liquid it is surprisingly nice, a strange background taste but it's not bad. On both inhale and exhale it's blackcurrant all the way with the milk blended with the chokeberry giving a strange tasting background.

Score: 8.5/10

Conclusion

A very nice range of milkshake e-liquids, some simple and some quite daring. Lolly and Dolly were the picks for me.

I would once again like to thank Freakyvape for sending 6 of the Holy Cow range for the purpose of this review.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

Today 01:53 PM

VU Sponsors