1. FLASH: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM IS OPEN TO VU MEMBERS - BETA TESTING

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

Free coils for postage or donation

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Shredtravolta, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluenatic

Bluenatic Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    That's exactly how I feel as well. I get flavor off Shreds builds that bring out so much flavor, I shake my head sometimes lol. And he is definitely a super quality guy. I'll always have his coils in my setups as long as he's willing to build for me.

Shredtravolta and midknight420 like this.
  2. midknight420

midknight420 VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm still rocking the fused claptons he made me some months ago in my Bonza for series and the are still going strong. It amazes me how long they are lasting and still no drop in flavor whatsoever. Same with the Fralien that is in my Engine Nano. Such amazing coils and a truly quality vape no matter what I throw at them. It's insane.

He is a great conversationalist as well. A really standup guy and a person that I'm proud to call friend :)

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Shredtravolta and Bluenatic like this.
  3. Lasher467

Lasher467

Blog Posts:
    My Lord I wish I had this Man's skills.beautiful coils.

4. midknight420

Blog Posts:
    I know right? He's an amazing builders and an even better friend.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested

Bluenatic and Shredtravolta like this.
  5. Anibird

Anibird Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Is your offer still open? I don't know the names of the coils but I'd love a decent set of coils!

midknight420 and Shredtravolta like this.
  6. Lasher467

Lasher467

Blog Posts:
    Dang I wish I still did pay pal.your coils are just beautiful.very nice indeed.

midknight420 and Shredtravolta like this.
  7. Shredtravolta

Shredtravolta VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
  8. Lasher467

Lasher467

Blog Posts:
    Wow that's all I can say.

9. midknight420

Blog Posts:
    That's freaking gorgeous brother. Just amazing

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested

Just Frank and Shredtravolta like this.
  10. dustmite

dustmite Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Anyone hear from Mr. Shredtravolta lately? Sent him a PM early last week, and haven't heard back from him yet. I was hoping to buy some coils.

11. Anibird

Anibird Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    He was on monday I think. I just sent him some money and was hoping he'd show up soon.

dustmite likes this.
  12. dustmite

dustmite Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Thanks. The last pair I had lasted from March until last week. It's hard going back to crap coils after his Fraliens...

13. DonBaldy

DonBaldy Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hope he is ok.

14. Wb80

Wb80 -DIY-demon- VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    His fraliens are nuts. Hit like a frt train

dustmite likes this.
  15. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I have an original pulse squonk with an apocalypse clone RDA. I really like the setup and it's matchy match. So I can set it up so it has a low ramp up time but the flavor is so so. I can also set it up so the flavor is great but the ramp up time is very slow. I would like a set of coils that will ramp up quickly and and give a good flavor. So I've only used Kanthal and stainless steel. I've never tried nickel or any of the other mediums. What would you suggest for a set of coils that meet my expectations of balance between ramp up time and flavor. I do not expect miracles but I know I can get better than I have. Please let me know what you think at your earliest convenience. Peace and love to you and yours.
    Rick

Wb80 likes this.
  16. Wb80

Wb80 -DIY-demon- VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    His ni80 fraliens will rock your socks off. Js

17. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Good day @Shredtravolta. I know this is an old thread but I was hopeing that you were still helping folks out. I bought a set of Kidney Puncher coils from a b&m (not my regular b&m) and the coils had a break inside the wrap. So obviously it made only a partial connection. I took them in for an exchange that same day and was told no exchange that it was my error with instalation. So I gave them $10 plus tax for one usable coil. So I need at least one set of coils, really need two or three. But one will suffice for now. Is there anything you can do to help me out. My finances suck but I may have something I can trade. Please let me know. Peace and love to you and yours.
    Rick

18. DragonSlayerKindness

DragonSlayerKindness

Blog Posts:
    Hey fam, @Shredtravolta. I would love to get some coils from you I'm a new vaper and I just finished my first spool of kanthal wire. On my last coil. I was wondering if you could make me a pair of coils or two. Probably something kinda simple but still better than just my boring single wire. ;)

19. Shredtravolta

Blog Posts:
    DM me.

20. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid

Blog Posts:
    Those look like pieces of art or jewelry!

I've never actually used a handmade coil that wasn't just me wrapping single round wire clumsily around a jig I wouldn't even know where to start as to what I would even want but I have always wanted to try what would be considered a quality coil LOL but maybe after Christmas when I have a little bit of Christmas funds ( I just splurged and bought two sale mods to replace one of mine that bricked one day after the warranty was over :( ) I guess I'll have to do a little research to see what might be suitable because I've got to try like the creme-de-la-creme of coils see what I'm missing.

21. Shredtravolta

Blog Posts:
    This thread is now defunct. Please see my new thread under Vendors.

22. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'll lock it up. If for any reason you need it re-opened, let one of us know.

Shredtravolta likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.