Free Juice for vets?

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Youre welcome, my fellow fucksticks.

https://www.facebook.com/drcrimmys/posts/641550009347892

He's a nice guy doing a nice thing so let's keep the cuckoo inside the clocks until the transaction is concluded then we can all come back here and jerk off with chocolate pudding to Justin Bieber.......
Did I say that out loud? Stop looking at me...... Just take the juice and shut up........

*Sigh*

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh come on...... The sign clearly says veterans. Surely we can act like jackasses here if nowhere else, right?

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And Whiskey was worried I'd offend some soft hearted little........
We call those sissies civilians here...... Hey Comfygirl, Do me a favor and have any other Dysfunctional F***s you may or may not know squeeze their buttcheek a and think good thoughts for me as I'm going under the V.A.'s Butcher Knives next Wednesday.
What can I say? I live life on the edge and I figure this is MUCH more dangerous than all 5 tours in Iraq together Soooo. (Not that the operation is all that complicated mind you....... AHEM, "Not complicated for Competent Doctors" that is. Sorry for any confusion. Those idiots are gonna kill me......... *Sigh* A V.A. Doctor will succeed where Saddam couldn't......... Bastards.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You'd have a hard time offending me haha but yeah sure ill hope for the best. I haven't let any army or VA doctors cut me up since they fucked up my nose back in 91. All subsequent surgeries have been done by civilian doctors. I've always managed to move strategically (on purpose) outside the designated areas. I hope youre not fusing your spine though... I wish I never gave in for that one, it doesn't stop. The area outside the fusing fails and you just need more done. I have more screws in my spine than the drywall in the living room and itvdidntvhelp. I knew it wouldn't but I was desperate and caved.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And Whiskey was worried I'd offend some soft hearted little........
We call those sissies civilians here...... Hey Comfygirl, Do me a favor and have any other Dysfunctional F***s you may or may not know squeeze their buttcheek a and think good thoughts for me as I'm going under the V.A.'s Butcher Knives next Wednesday.
What can I say? I live life on the edge and I figure this is MUCH more dangerous than all 5 tours in Iraq together Soooo. (Not that the operation is all that complicated mind you....... AHEM, "Not complicated for Competent Doctors" that is. Sorry for any confusion. Those idiots are gonna kill me......... *Sigh* A V.A. Doctor will succeed where Saddam couldn't......... Bastards.
How did your surgery go?

VU Sponsors