Free Juice!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have more juice than I could ever use & I'd like to give some away. I'd prefer this to go to someone new, just starting out, or someone in need. I will pick the first five people who respond with their flavor profile (menthol, sweets, fruits, bakery ect.), preferred nicotine, why you want/need juice & your promise to one day Pay-It-Forward. There's just to much to list individually so I will do my best to give you few different flavors/vendors.100_4595.JPG Most of it is 12-18mg Nicotine. Happy Holidays! USA ONLY.

CLOSED-HAVE 5 PEOPLE ALREADY

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now I can use some bakery flavors. That's what my collection is lacking. I'm not really "in need" but I'd certainly pay it forward some day. I do 18 to 24mg typically.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome to this. Happy holidays to you my friend.!!!

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My favorite flavors are bakery and sweets 12mg and/or 6mg (I'm trying to move down on nic as I'm going to learn building coils soon and start dripping). I need the juice because I can't really afford much. I recently got sick and missed nearly 2 months of work, equaling 2 months less paychecks.
I promise to pay it forward. Vaping has changed my life and I want to change the lives of smokers I know.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now I can use some bakery flavors. That's what my collection is lacking. I'm not really "in need" but I'd certainly pay it forward some day. I do 18 to 24mg typically.

That's fine @vaperature Just message me your contact info & I will send you some juice Monday.

Cory fawn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could use bakery flavors in any nic level. Unemployed at the moment and always love to PIF

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My favorite flavors are bakery and sweets 12mg and/or 6mg (I'm trying to move down on nic as I'm going to learn building coils soon and start dripping). I need the juice because I can't really afford much. I recently got sick and missed nearly 2 months of work, equaling 2 months less paychecks.
I promise to pay it forward. Vaping has changed my life and I want to change the lives of smokers I know.

@Laurel Send me your contact info & I will mail it out Monday

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@dave/jayce I thought I could get rid of some with the PIF box but there is still WAY more than I could ever use.
I'm in the PIF Box group and there are a lot of fruity juices I'll probably put in there. Fruit flavors seem to taste medicinal to my taste buds, so I hope someone else can enjoy them!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
rock on

I hope I have the hang of sending pm, I think I sent you one but if you didn't get it pm me and i'll pm back my snail mail

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Franciscan has a vaping for vets program that helps vet quit smoking and start vaping,. I'm sure he could put some free juice to good use

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Franciscan has a vaping for vets program that helps vet quit smoking and start vaping,. I'm sure he could put some free juice to good use

That's a WONDERFUL idea. I'll shoot them a message Thanks!

EDIT: Message sent & I hope to hear back soon. I'd like to help any way I can!!

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd love to be able to get a couple of 12mg fruity, seems these 24 mg juices I got from fast tech are starting to make me cough like a 10 yr old smoking his first Marlboro, and unfortunately the paycheck just isn't here yet, and by the time it is its spoken for. I would definitely pay it forward someday. Thanks for hooking some folks up, nice to see that especially around the holidays.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great jester bgaulding!!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to be able to get a couple of 12mg fruity, seems these 24 mg juices I got from fast tech are starting to make me cough like a 10 yr old smoking his first Marlboro, and unfortunately the paycheck just isn't here yet, and by the time it is its spoken for. I would definitely pay it forward someday. Thanks for hooking some folks up, nice to see that especially around the holidays.

Just send me your mailing info & include your preferred nicotine & flavors @Joshua Iles . I'll see what I can do for you. ;)

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great jester bgaulding!!

Thank you. This community helped me in the beginning & I wanted to do the same for others. Especially during the holidays.

krazy.chic

Member For 4 Years
If you still have juices to give away, I could use some. I prefer 12 mg OT somewhere around that. As far as flavor goes, I am pretty open to try anything, but usually like fruity mixes, drink types and tobacco blends.
I've been vaping for awhile, but on a low budget. Being a single mom with three kids, doesn't leave much for spending on myself. Anyway, anything would be appreciated. And if I don't like it, I've got a couple of friends new to vaping to whom I could PIF.

Thank you for your generosity! And bless you

</*+*\> ~Mαri€♥

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you could spare just a few of the high nic fruity or bakery or whatever it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Mike. If you could let me know either way I will send you my info. Thanks again!!!

crazyformofongo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started vaping 3 weeks ago and im getting my first mech mod this christmas. If you can send me some juice I would like blueberry no nicotine or any other flavor but no nicotine please and thank you

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
have to love how much love there is in the vaping community

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you still have juices to give away, I could use some. I prefer 12 mg OT somewhere around that. As far as flavor goes, I am pretty open to try anything, but usually like fruity mixes, drink types and tobacco blends.
I've been vaping for awhile, but on a low budget. Being a single mom with three kids, doesn't leave much for spending on myself. Anyway, anything would be appreciated. And if I don't like it, I've got a couple of friends new to vaping to whom I could PIF.

Thank you for your generosity! And bless you

</*+*\> ~Mαri€♥

I am also a single mom & I totally know what not spending money on ourselves is like. I'm sure I don't have much tobacco, but I could find something to send. Send me your mailing info & include your preferred nicotine & flavors.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you could spare just a few of the high nic fruity or bakery or whatever it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Mike. If you could let me know either way I will send you my info. Thanks again!!!
I started vaping 3 weeks ago and im getting my first mech mod this christmas. If you can send me some juice I would like blueberry no nicotine or any other flavor but no nicotine please and thank you

Sorry guys. I've reached my max & anything else will go to a program for those in need.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't gotten everyone's mailing addresses yet but for the one's I did get I will ship your juice tomorrow.

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I could use some fruity high VG level 18mg badly. Just lost my job and am having trouble finding a new one and promise to pay it forward in the future. Thanks

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know how many you have already, but I am a fairly new vaper who has already upgraded to RDAs. I would like some juices because I still haven't quite found a juice I absolutely love. So far I've had a watermelon and raspberry that were decent and my everyday vape for now is called Vapor Lock from a local store. It's a mixture of berries with a hint of peach. I have already given away a couple juices that I thought were absolutely horrible and I will continue to do so until I find that one juice for me so PIF won't be a problem. I use 6mg max VG... Thanks if you send me some, if not I love what you are doing!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank u so much for this, I've been terribly sick so I haven't really enjoyed it much or gotten to sample everything, but it's nice to be able to enjoy vaping again with something that doesnt taste and smell like rotten cheese.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are very welcome. Happy Holidays!

VU Sponsors