☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I have two neighbors that I've been talking to about vaping. They would like a starter kit.

I'd love to be able to piff my mom a starter kit, I've been vaping and smoke free for 9 months now and have finally talked her into trying mine. She's been smoking since she was 11 years old and I would love for her to finally quit and be able to live a longer healthier life for her grandkids. I'm really hoping to be able to give her this gift.

Reactions: jj2

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Get ready to make one of neighbors happy!!!!!

PM coming
Good to see this kinda stuff, always makes my day, especially since the pif will get paid forward with your choice....

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes! My son in-law. PAck a day smoker who didn't like the ECigs you buy in gas stations. He talks about trying vaping but I can't get him to invest.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Again thank you, I just got this e-mail from Origin Vape

Congrats on the win Marcus!!! :D We will send out the starter kit tomorrow morning!

Best Regards,

Lydia

Origin Vape

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got the starter kit today, Thank you all for helping me help my neighbor.
I traded the EVOD tank for two Smoktech RBC tank, took one my GF's stick battery, extra charging cable and mixed up 4 small bottles of RY4 and Western juice and am looking for my neighbor to come home so I can show him and his friend how to use them.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got the starter kit today, Thank you all for helping me help my neighbor.
I traded the EVOD tank for two Smoktech RBC tank, took one my GF's stick battery, extra charging cable and mixed up 4 small bottles of RY4 and Western juice and am looking for my neighbor to come home so I can show him and his friend how to use them.
Good stuff.....love seeing this....

VU Sponsors