Become a Patron!

Free Shipping on your first order at Cheap-Vapes.com

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The shipping is on us when you place your first order at http://www.cheap-vapes.com/ Use Code VUJUICE and its that simple. We dare you to compare prices and quality on hardware and liquid!

logo.jpg

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for having us! This seems to be a great community!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a shopping cart running on your site, but I'm wondering if I can pay with Paypal? How does the 'cash' option work?

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a shopping cart running on your site, but I'm wondering if I can pay with Paypal? How does the 'cash' option work?
The cash option is for local customers only and currently we only take payments via CC for shipped items. Paypal doesn't like ecigs but if you want to create and submit your order on the website - select local pickup and cash payment - we can create and send you an invoice to pay via Paypal

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem. Thank you!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cash option is for local customers only and currently we only take payments via CC for shipped items. Paypal doesn't like ecigs but if you want to create and submit your order on the website - select local pickup and cash payment - we can create and send you an invoice to pay via Paypal

Ok. it's done - but I didn't find a local pickup option to select. But I did select cash.

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok. it's done - but I didn't find a local pickup option to select. But I did select cash.
Sounds good! The PP has been sent. Thank you and enjoy the Cozumel Crave! Its delicious.

VU Sponsors