1. Shaulisbvape

Shaulisbvape Gold Contributor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    So today I got a brand new zippo from Marlboro... seems weird to me Im not even sure why they sent it. I get these super coupons now all the time. $2 plus of. I swear they know I quit. I rarely received coupons when I smoked the cowboy killers let alone a zippo. Going to write them and tell them send me vape store credits instead. Anyone else have this happening

FoggyRoad likes this.
  2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Wow - and right on the heels of Phillip Morris announcing they were getting out of the tobacco biz :crazy:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    inspects likes this.
  3. Shaulisbvape

Shaulisbvape Gold Contributor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    That's good or bad? Seems like P.M. backing not smoking is a good thing but wonder how it would impact vaping. They are known to not "disclose" how harmful cigs are. Makes me wonder if people will be like if p.m. is backing smokeless alternatives like e cigs maybe it's just as bad as smoking. Like a big Ol conspiracy. Like why is big tobacco supporting e cigs.. I think it would be awesome to see tobacco go away.

4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Those are pretty much my thoughts

I'm figuring they will just sell off the Marlborough brand to another death merchant and try to dominate vaping instead o_O

Shaulisbvape likes this.
  5. gadget!

gadget! Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    When I was smoking I used to get all kinds of stuff from them but I had to sign up on marlboro.com.
    It's been over a year now and they have finally stopped sending me stuff.

Shaulisbvape likes this.
  6. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I just received 3 $2 coupons from Marlboro today with a Happy Holidays card! Surprised it wasn't a Birthday card which they sent me for years.

gadget! likes this.
  7. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Been 4 years since I used a coupon also.

gadget! likes this.