Become a Patron!

Free zippo

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
So today I got a brand new zippo from Marlboro... seems weird to me Im not even sure why they sent it. I get these super coupons now all the time. $2 plus of. I swear they know I quit. I rarely received coupons when I smoked the cowboy killers let alone a zippo. Going to write them and tell them send me vape store credits instead. Anyone else have this happening

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So today I got a brand new zippo from Marlboro... seems weird to me Im not even sure why they sent it. I get these super coupons now all the time. $2 plus of. I swear they know I quit. I rarely received coupons when I smoked the cowboy killers let alone a zippo. Going to write them and tell them send me vape store credits instead. Anyone else have this happening

Wow - and right on the heels of Phillip Morris announcing they were getting out of the tobacco biz :crazy:

Last edited:

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Wow - and right on the heals of Phillip Morris announcing they were getting out of the tobacco biz :crazy:
That's good or bad? Seems like P.M. backing not smoking is a good thing but wonder how it would impact vaping. They are known to not "disclose" how harmful cigs are. Makes me wonder if people will be like if p.m. is backing smokeless alternatives like e cigs maybe it's just as bad as smoking. Like a big Ol conspiracy. Like why is big tobacco supporting e cigs.. I think it would be awesome to see tobacco go away.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's good or bad? Seems like P.M. backing not smoking is a good thing but wonder how it would impact vaping. They are known to not "disclose" how harmful cigs are. Makes me wonder if people will be like if p.m. is backing smokeless alternatives like e cigs maybe it's just as bad as smoking. Like a big Ol conspiracy. Like why is big tobacco supporting e cigs.. I think it would be awesome to see tobacco go away.

Those are pretty much my thoughts

I'm figuring they will just sell off the Marlborough brand to another death merchant and try to dominate vaping instead o_O

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
When I was smoking I used to get all kinds of stuff from them but I had to sign up on marlboro.com.
It's been over a year now and they have finally stopped sending me stuff.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just received 3 $2 coupons from Marlboro today with a Happy Holidays card! Surprised it wasn't a Birthday card which they sent me for years.

VU Sponsors