Become a Patron!

Freemax Fireluke... FLAVOR TOOOOOWN!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fireluke by Freemax… more like Flavorluke by Party in You Mouth!

First thing first… FLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVOOOOORRRRRRRR!!!!!!

If you have been looking for a tank that only needs 80-110 watts, has a healthy tank capacity, and flavor for days… well this is where you find that!

The Fireluke by Freemax was such a great surprise! I received two Flavorlukes for the purpose of this review with no monetary exchange. Honestly, the flavor, reliability, style, and performance of this tank is payment enough. This is now moving into the goto running about town tank that I will use when I don’t feel like or have time to build coils. I have been using this tank for a couple weeks now. Normally I bounce around from tank to tank but once I got the Fireluke running… well I didn’t want to put it down. I love the way it looks, I love the way it performs, and the flavor (if you hadn’t noticed) is outstandingly fantastic!

I guess I have soapboxed enough for now… onto some detail, photos, and some more ranting about the FLAVA!

Product Features:

• 25mm Diameter Base
  • Two Large Kidney Fill Ports
  • 5ml Max Capacity
  • FireLock Coil Family
  • 0.15 ohm, Sextuple Coil, 60 to 140W

RTA Section

• Stacked Two Post Build Deck
  • Velocity style deck
  • Dual Airflow Channels
  • Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control
  • 14mm by 3.5mm Each Airslot
  • Fully Closeable
  • Proprietary 13mm Bore Drip Tip
  • Stainless Steel (or Resin) and Glass Construction
  • Gold Plated 510 Connection

Product Includes:

• One FireLuke Sub-Ohm Tank
  • One FireLock 0.15 ohm Sextuple Coil Head
  • One RTA Section
  • One 4ml Glass Tank Section
  • One Proprietary 13mm Bore Drip Tip
  • One Pair Prebuilt Clapton Coils
  • One Flathead Screwdriver
  • Spare Parts Pack
  • User Manual

So this tank comes in both resin and stainless steel. My random pull that was sent to me was purple… yes, purple… I read the box and thought to myself, Hmmmmm… So I cut open the box and cracked it open so that I could see what “Purple” was. To my surprise, “Purple” meant awesome! I was very happy about getting the tank that I got. It looks great! The resin is well done. Smooth finish and great blending of color.
IMG_20170803_210755.jpg

IMG_20170815_081626.jpg

The stainless steel is well built and has great gnarling and a very nice click-to-place AFC.
IMG_20170824_150834.jpg

IMG_20170824_150902.jpg

Everything about both tanks are the same aside from resin, stainless, and the AFC. Only difference with the AFC. The resin version has a smooth slide AFC. It is firm so it doesn’t just spin freely. The stainless version has a click-to-place style AFC. It has a very smooth and nice click into each adjustment slot for the AFC.

Appearance, this tank has a nice bubble glass tank. Keeps the tank short but gives it capacity. It also gives a not so common look to the tank which is nice. Walking around with the Fireluke, I was asked a lot of questions and complemented many times as well.

Drip tip… bigger than I like. I looked at it and though… hmmm… gonna be waaaaay be airy. Then I setup, primed the coil, and fired it up. How wrong I was! The driptip was fantastic. It did not make the tank airy like I thought it would! It has been great! The drip tip is comfortable and airflow is smooth. If it is too big for you, you can always pop the top and drop in your choice of 510 drip tip. I normally do this, but I found that what came with the tank, was perfect. Everything about the tank was well designed and fantastic!

Coils… well, the coils have been great. .15 on the paper, on all my mods it clocks in as a .16 ohm setup. I have run mine on a couple different chipset. Both I ran at 100-110watts. I have run from 85 watts to 110 watts. All was great, but I prefer a bit warmer vape so I run mine at 110 watts. That fits perfect for me.
IMG_20170824_150916.jpg

What I love about both the coil and the RBA is that the juice inlets are placed low. Low enough to get all the juice out of the tank without having to do the spin and tip to try to hit the coil so that you can get every last drip of juice out of the tank.

The RBA… it took me a while to get to the RBA. I love the coil that shipped with the tank that I really didn’t think about pulling out the RBA. I figured, as I do with most tanks, that I will get to the RBA once I kill this coil! However, week 3 and have been running 2-2.5 full tanks through the coil and it is still hanging on! Flavor is still great and vapor production is very nice! However, I decided to sidebar and pull out the RBA. I was going to throw some coils that I made into it but I though, Hey… no one else will be able to apples to apples this! So I grabbed the coils that Freemax sent with the tank and tossed those in. I did not use the wick material that came with the tank only because I didn’t want to have to fluff the cotton until it was useful. The cotton that came in the kit was like all tanks, smashed flat. Just needs to be fluffed, fluffed, fluffed, and fluffed yet again. The RBA is a juice guzzler but not in a bad way. Oh my, the flavor is there and there is no flooding or anything negative. It just works! I have not used an RBA in a loooooong time that just works like this one did. It came out of the box, setup, wicked, and works. Very happy with this RBA setup. Plenty of room to build on and easy to work with.

IMG_20170824_151002.jpg

IMG_20170824_151022.jpg

IMG_20170824_151046.jpg

IMG_20170825_122209.jpg

IMG_20170825_122355.jpg

All in all this tank is fantastic! It is in my personal top 3. This is now my go to tank that I will grab up when I don’t have something built or feeling like taking out. Everything about this tank has just been a surprise and great. I have already recommended this tank to friends and I have a couple that have picked it up and they have been very happy with the Fireluke. I can honestly say with this tank, that if you decide to pick it up, you will not be disappointed at all!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the review, I received mine yesterday & I'm glad that people are liking it as much as me.
I was very suprised with how good the flavour is, the only tank I was using was the big baby as I have not tried any pre made coil tanks that are as good as that.
However the fireluke is definitely on par with it, it's very hard for a tank to impress me an I have tried many of them!
I am gonna get a purple minikin V2 to match the tank! :)

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are the coil heads available in stainless steel?
I wish, but I haven't been able to find any yet. I will continue to look because this will be my goto tank moving forward.

They are like a carbon fiber plastic mod..... But it's pretty tough..... I use mine daily for 6 months now...... It's the only one that hasn't broken yet......
yeah, they are a fiber infused plastic. I have been looking at the same material for a mod I am building. Just have to upgrade the extruder assembly on my 3D print to go hot enough to use that. It is some sweet SOLID material.

VU Sponsors