Become a Patron!

Freemax FireLuke Mesh-A Review Again

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello folks, I was sent a FireLuke Mesh for review from HealthCabin, in no way, shape or form will that effect my personal opinion of the Mesh.
There have been so many very good reviews of the FireLuke Mesh already, what more can I possibly say about it, other than it is no doubt one of the best tanks released so far in 2018. Very well made, 3ml of juice capacity, silky smooth threads, a stunner to look at and a ground breaking coil design, the .15 Kanthal Mesh coil.
The Mesh is all about flavor and excellent vapor production, and the coil has excellent life. I typically get 2 weeks out of a coil.
This tank is all about flavor! Simply the best there is in the world of Pre Made Coils.

So what's new? Well when the Mesh first appeared there was discussion about only one coil available for it, the .15 K Mesh!
Well, for the past 2 weeks I have been testing the new .12 SS Mesh Coil, rated at 450°F---550°F. Talk about flavor! Just delicious, a smooth and slightly warm vape at 470° and 60W. If any of you thought the original coil is great, you ain't tried anything yet! I am averaging 70ml through the SS coil before it need replacing.
Just loving it so far, I have to say it again, the flavor! Flavor Chasers, rejoice!
One more thing, printed on the box of .12 Mesh Coils I received there was printed more coils on the box, a Sextuple .15, a Kanthal DVC.15, a Kanthal DVC.25. Looks like there will be more choices for the FireLuke Mesh, hopefully soon!

Looks like Freemax is on a roll again, reminiscent of the days of the Freemax Starre!

One more thing, Freemax has released a 5ml Bubble Glass for the Mesh also!

I will say, remember to prime the coil well and do not over fill the tank, to cut down on leaks.

I love the Freemax FireLuke Mesh , check out HealthCabin for the Mesh and all of the great vape related product they carry, great prices and good shipping!

I'd like to thank Maggie at HealthCabin for giving me this opportunity!

Thanks for reading!
Vapin

One more thing, HealthCabin has a special, Buy 3 sets of Mesh Coils, get 1 free.
Here>>>https://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?keyword=fireluke+mesh&main_page=super_search
20.jpg

22.jpg

26.jpg

24.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors