Become a Patron!

Freemax Starre Pure isn't giving me any flavor.

I've tried both coils (0.25 and 0.5) and I've tried everything from 20w to 90w on both coils. I also have trouble finding e-liquids that I can really taste. The only e-liquid I've really liked so far is blueberry Monster Jam. Banana Butt is alright, but the flavor's minute.

Any ideas?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many sites allow you to choose extra flavor shots. Crank it up if you like extra flavor.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any recommendations on e-liquids or sites? The ones I've used, and I've used mostly cheaper ones, don't have extra flavor options.
Sorry, I make my own juice, can't remember which vendors have extra flavor shots. Someone will provide you with some options. Lots of helpful folks here...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you just quit smoking recently, it takes awhile to regain your taste buds.

If you just quit smoking recently, it takes awhile to regain your taste buds.

It's been a long while. If anything, I'm more afraid of "vaper's tongue". I tried at least 20 juices in a B&M near me, and none of them gave me ANY flavor on a tester RDA they had.

You think I should find someone making their own juices and ask them to add extra flavoring?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been a long while. If anything, I'm more afraid of "vaper's tongue". I tried at least 20 juices in a B&M near me, and none of them gave me ANY flavor on a tester RDA they had.

You think I should find someone making their own juices and ask them to add extra flavoring?
Excellent idea, find someone who makes juice and lace the concentrates to the mix.

At times, I too have a hard time with flavor tasting, damned if I know why. I know some folks really crank up the flavors to like 25-30%....which is ridiculously high, but it works for them, which is all that counts.

Excellent idea, find someone who makes juice and lace the concentrates to the mix.

At times, I too have a hard time with flavor tasting, damned if I know why. I know some folks really crank up the flavors to like 25-30%....which is ridiculously high, but it works for them, which is all that counts.

Know any good juice makers who'll do that sort of thing? Is there a forum section on this forum for it?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Know any good juice makers who'll do that sort of thing? Is there a forum section on this forum for it?
Yes, there is a DIY sub forum, but I don't know of anyone who makes juice for other members of VU. I'm sure there are people, you'd prolly have to get to know people first.

VU Sponsors